Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    whats best to study management, i mean ive been to brunel and its ok, holloway just looks wiked, but does anyone here go to either of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aj styles)
    whats best to study management, i mean ive been to brunel and its ok, holloway just looks wiked, but does anyone here go to either of them
    Royal Holloway, definitey!!! I'm going there. And I heard that the management course there was really excellent and competitive. And it's such a beautiful campus there! And the social life is apparently GREAT!! visit the Students Union website. Everything they do there is just awesome!! Go to RHUL, don't look back, and u'll end up getting the University of London Degree in Management which is one of the best degrees you could get! It also has an international reputation!! Brunel Uni, I'm sorry, lacks all of the above. I'd strongly recommend you to go to Rhul, go there, you won't regret!!

ReputationRep:
    i heard its completely dead outside, its a mileage from london, at least Brunel has uxbridge shopping centre and odeon. where u from , what course u doing?

ReputationRep:
    royal holloway definately has the best reputation by a mile. it looks at beautiful campus too.

ReputationRep:
    i heard its completely dead outside, its a mileage from london, at least Brunel has uxbridge shopping centre and odeon. where u from , what course u doing?
    its not dead, its a nice campus... but if you need city life all around you all the time, then it might not be an ideal place for you,,,,,however, a campus life would let u concentrate on ur studies.... oh, I think they made a new shopping mall in Egham. I'm sure U'll be absolutely happy there. I'm probably gonna do BA Media Arts there, if I get the grades ABB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    royal holloway definately has the best reputation by a mile. it looks at beautiful campus too.
    It is beautiful! Founders - especially!. My course seemed brilliant and it appeared to be one of the most highly rated ones. It would have been my firm choice had it not felt so isolated.

ReputationRep:
    I live near Egham and it is seriously in the middle of no where. RH has a good reputation and a beautiful campus but Egham is so boring and there is nothing to do! If you want a good nightlife you will have to travel to London.

Brunel isn't nearly as good a uni, an Uxbridge is also not the liveliest of places. There's a good shopping centre and cinema but that's about it. But once again it's near London.

Personally I'd go for RH, and if you're not a city person you'll probably really like it

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.