The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

HELP A HOMELESS GIRL? Accommodation needed ASAP

deleted
(edited 9 years ago)
hey hun, i've got a room at the forge, a 3 bed flat, with 2 other girls, it's ensuite with 3/4 bed. I had applied for a studio flat but ended up with a shared.. I have no idea how to find out if anyone in the forge or the forge 2 is not interested in their studio flat anymore. Do you have any idea how i can do this? I've called sheffield hallam accommodation services and unite but they aren't really helpful and they just keep trying to persuade me to stay in the shared flat. I wouldn't have an issue with it if i was a fresher, but i think its just personal preferance, last year i went out a lot, but i grew out of it by the end of the year, and i am really not a night life person at all. I know that shouldnt affect me being in a flat with girls who like to go out, but I'd rather not be persuaded or have to act like the 'boring' one. I've also got really bad concentration problems and needed my own space completely. I have no idea what to do! If i can find a studio flat at the forge or the forge 2 I will happily tell the forge that i want to give my room to you.. Do you have any suggestions or advice? Sorry about the long message, best of luck with everything, hopefully we will be okay and settled somewhere we are happy with soon!
(my move in date is thursday 18th, so time is against me)
look forward to hear from you, love sarah xx
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
I have a room at Devonshire Courtyard, single en-suite room. Shared with 7 other people, 4 boys and 4 girls.
Reply 3
Original post by EmmaBillenness
I have a room at Devonshire Courtyard, single en-suite room. Shared with 7 other people, 4 boys and 4 girls.

do you not want the room anymore?
Hi,

are you still looking for accommodation? I have a lovely flat in Devonshire Court Yard, it has en suite, large lounge/kitchen, and flatmates are lovely.

It is right in the centre, I have just decided uni is not for me & looking to go back home.

If you are still interested let me know.

Thanks Kayleigh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending