Scroll to see replies

Thank you she can't wait to start walking on cloud nine all day
Aww congratulations!
Bet she's so happy, all the best to her :smile:
Original post by deviant182
Aww congratulations!
Bet she's so happy, all the best to her :smile:

Thank you she is
I have a interview for Ld nursing and social work 😃 but then I have been told if I am not upto that then they would maybe put me just in nursing I hope they do! I would rather do nursing I got on the course for this September but couldn't go to circumstances xx
Reply 44
Original post by Dudlley123
She has been offered a conditional offer at university she only had the interview Tuesday, thank you so much for all your help😊

I have a conditional offer for Walsall campus too, so i may see your daughter in September :smile:
Original post by gvveeny
I have a conditional offer for Walsall campus too, so i may see your daughter in September :smile:

I will be at Wallsal campus too this Sept! Congratulations
Original post by gvveeny

Be nice to see a friendly face there! Congrats on the offer sweetie, when did you have your interview?(:
I am dudley123 daughter hahaha ;3
Reply 48
Original post by Charli123
Be nice to see a friendly face there! Congrats on the offer sweetie, when did you have your interview?(:

Thank you, i had my interview in December. Congratulations to you too!
Reply 49
Original post by zimkundi
I will be at Wallsal campus too this Sept! Congratulations

Oh congratulations! i feel like i have struck gold here haha ive been on the net for ages looking for other people going into LD nursing and not been having much luck! Do you already study in Walsall or Wolverhampton?
Reply 50
I start at Edge hill in April for LD nursing ! So excited ! Good luck everybody
Reply 51
Best of luck to you!! I can imagine your excitement!! i cannot wait to start! Did you do an access course or Alevels or NVQ ect..? @sally76
(edited 9 years ago)

I deferred my place from Sept 2014 start, will start in Sept 2015 instead :-)
Well done too you all I no someone who works at Walsall uni she says there is only about 50 places a year for ld nursing so that's 3 of you lol I'm sure my daughter will be keeping in touch with you
Well done too you all I no someone who works at Walsall uni she says there is only about 50 places a year for ld nursing so that's 3 of you lol I'm sure my daughter will be keeping in touch with you

Thank you. All the best to her as well :-)
Reply 55

50 places, when i went to the open day they told me they have 24 places....or maybe that's 24 places for new students and the rest are for deferred students and over flow from previous yr applicants. Will be gd with a small number though as lots of adult nursing students i know hardly new their tutor in 1st yr because there was some many of them to start with.
Reply 56
Original post by gvveeny
Best of luck to you!! I can imagine your excitement!! i cannot wait to start! Did you do an access course or Alevels or NVQ ect..? @sally76

I did access medical science and maths
Original post by zimkundi
I deferred my place from Sept 2014 start, will start in Sept 2015 instead :-)

Oh fai enough ;3 oh well, jusr glad to speak to somebody who is on the course with me ;3
Oh fai enough ;3 oh well, jusr glad to speak to somebody who is on the course with me ;3

Glad to speak to you too! Where abouts do you live? I'm in telford but my parents live in wolves so it won't be too much of a journey for me to uni
I've just completed my new post for the week.
This week.....Maths!

I know it isn't a favourite subject amongst most people but hopefully you will find this post very useful and informative when it comes to nursing and maths. Drug calculations are an important part of nursing and there is no getting away from them! So practice if you feel like this is a weaker area in your studies.

http://www.ldstudentnurse.blogspot.co.uk/

Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest