Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm in this middle of drying my hair, and it is mildly entertaining (not that i have to explain myself to u).
    bottom line is:
    you don't like me, coz u know u could never have me, and i hate you coz ur an obnoxious, unintellingent, ugly prat!

hope that's cleared the air!
    LOL the only reason you're mad at me because you are on a diet and i use that against you

you are also mad at me because i wouldn't take your number and the fact that i have screenshots of you with your sexual talk on MSN

i do like you, you're funny to talk with

i know i could never have you? please this is an internet forum i've had far better looking girls than you have had guys X 10

and about the unintelligent thing..... i'm not the one doing Monkey Subjects such as Psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Leave Dazya, he can’t help having a pachyglossal, he’s my left pabouche despite. Again I say, leave him alone he can’t help being so wanchancy!
    lol - ok - i'll try
    and thanks pollo diablo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    *Jerry Springer style applause and whooping* You go sister!
    Bless, both of them deserve some rep! Esp Dazya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYa6)
    LOL the only reason you're mad at me because you are on a diet and i use that against you

you are also mad at me because i wouldn't take your number and the fact that i have screenshots of you with your sexual talk on MSN

i know i could never have you? please this is an internet forum i've had far better looking girls than you have had guys X 10

and about the unintelligent thing..... i'm not the one doing Monkey Subjects such as Psychology
    What, and you mean physics isn't? Merely accounting for the world through the subjective nature of human perception. Physics doesn't show us much truth about the world in itself. Therefore, it is a monkey subject.

ReputationRep:
    what subjects are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    DazzYa unintelligent? dont think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    what subjects are you doing?
    Chemistry, Physics, Computing

did Maths AS in year 11

ReputationRep:

this is too funny and crap to even begin a counter attack, but i'm not tired enough to go to sleep yet, so i will humour you!

1) i am not on a diet! too many ppl have told me i don't need to, so i'm not bothering!

2) repetitions of ur lies

3) i still hate you

4) you could never have me!

5) the term is mickey mouse subjects - we'll see who has the larger salary in 10 yrs time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    What, and you mean physics isn't? Merely accounting for the world through the subjective nature of human perception. Physics doesn't show us much truth about the world in itself. Therefore, it is a monkey subject.
    you are JUST annoyed because you tried a physics question, got it wrong, then i provided the solution

ReputationRep:
    Stop the smilies, if you're telling him you hate him and he pisses you off etc. at least don't use the "" all the time. It sends out mixed messages.

ReputationRep:
    you are JUST annoyed because you tried a physics question, got it wrong, then i provided the solution
    get some new arguments sister!

ReputationRep:
    this is too funny and crap to even begin a counter attack, but i'm not tired enough to go to sleep yet, so i will humour you!

1) i am not on a diet! too many ppl have told me i don't need to, so i'm not bothering!

2) repetitions of ur lies

3) i still hate you

4) you could never have me!

5) the term is mickey mouse subjects - we'll see who has the larger salary in 10 yrs time!
    1) you sure you're not on a diet? haha yeah right

2) what?!!? i even posted evidence =/

3) good cuz i hate you too

4) this is an internet forum, like i care?

5) if you make it to a TV producer which is very very small , then yes, you will be on a bigger salary than me - but to be honest with an attitude like yours, they won't even look at you

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry, Physics, Computing

did Maths AS in year 11
    cool- do you get to choose what areas of study you do for physics e.g. nuclear, astro etc.

ReputationRep:
    Well, no not really. What i'm saying is that due to humans not perceiving and 'seeing' things exactly as they are, then how can Physics really find the truth out about the world in itself?

Since Physics is merely finding out about the world as through human perception, it makes it just as much a monkey subject as psychology!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandrake)
    Stop the smilies, if you're telling him you hate him and he pisses you off etc. at least don't use the "" all the time. It sends out mixed messages.
    i have to it's my trademark
    he's have to be brain dead to think i liked him (and i take back the unintelligent thing - i think he's very good at the sciences etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mandrake)
    LOL agreed.. and she also calls me hunni as well ( says shes being all sarcastic )

TK " i hurt my finger at work today "
    dazya " no handjob for me then "
    Tk " theres always blowjob "

ReputationRep:
    1) you sure you're not on a diet? haha yeah right

2) what?!!? i even posted evidence =/

3) good cuz i hate you too

4) this is an internet forum, like i care?

5) if you make it to a TV producer which is very very small , then yes, you will be on a bigger salary than me - but to be honest with an attitude like yours, they won't even look at you
    oooh - tell me about my attitude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riffraff)
    cool- do you get to choose what areas of study you do for physics e.g. nuclear, astro etc.
    yep nuclear and particle, =D

ReputationRep:
    oooh - tell me about my attitude
    you would never ever become one with an attitude like yours - unless your dad is some director or something you might as kiss your chances of becoming a TV producer bye bye

if for some odd reason you do become one , then congratuations

ReputationRep:
    LOL agreed.. and she also calls me hunni as well ( says shes being all sarcastic )

TK " i hurt my finger at work today "
    dazya " no handjob for me then "
    Tk " theres always blowjob "
    did u PM everyone that like i've told you to a million times? would u like me to do it for you, coz u still keep posting it - u lynch at anyone who even agrees with u slightly and disagrees with me. it's disgusting - lol - u can't stand on ur own two feet - you have nothing against me, so just drop the whole thing! ok?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 26, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.