The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
DazzYa6
yep nuclear and particle, =D

I don't believe in those unobservable particles exist. Sorry, yet again Physics is talking crap.
Reply 81
TK
OP
DazzYa6
you would never ever become one with an attitude like yours - unless your dad is some director or something you might as kiss your chances of becoming a TV producer bye bye

if for some odd reason you do become one , then congratuations
cheers - maybe i'll get u a good deal on an advertisment 4 ur dentists (maybe not) :biggrin:
Reply 82
Tinykates
did u PM everyone that like i've told you to a million times? would u like me to do it for you, coz u still keep posting it - u lynch at anyone who even agrees with u slightly and disagrees with me. it's disgusting - lol - u can't stand on ur own two feet - you have nothing against me, so just drop the whole thing! ok? :biggrin:

why would i have anything against you? just telling you some home truths
Reply 83
DazzYa6
yep nuclear and particle, =D

nice :biggrin: is it possible to study astrophysics? (want to design spacecraft for a living sometime)
Reply 84
TK
OP
DazzYa6
why would i have anything against you? just telling you some home truths
you don't even know me! :biggrin:
DazzYa6

4) this is an internet forum, like i care?

Of course you care darling, you get so irked by my spelling mistakes! Okay I change my mind Dazya is just dapocaginous! And I change my mind about him being a derodidymus, i think he's just entomophilous (well it's summer, you don't have long to wait the insects are coming my sweet flower!). :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Anyway better get back to my Biology essay, have fun arguing! hehe!
Reply 86
Tinykates
cheers - maybe i'll get u a good deal on an advertisment 4 ur dentists (maybe not) :biggrin:

lol you're living in a dream world - but it's dead cute.
Reply 87
Tinykates
you don't even know me! :biggrin:

i know enough to know you can't get any sex so you have to resort to expressing your sexual feelings over MSN MESSENGER
Reply 88
TK
OP
DazzYa6
lol you're living in a dream world - but it's dead cute.
we'll see :biggrin:
Reply 89
waiting2smile
Of course you care darling, you get so irked by my spelling mistakes! Okay I change my mind Dazya is just dapocaginous! And I change my mind about him being a derodidymus, i think he's just entomophilous (well it's summer, you don't have long to wait the insects are coming my sweet flower!). :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Anyway better get back to my Biology essay, have fun arguing! hehe!

i just like seeing u react my little sugar

riffraff: i'm not sure, i know you can do telecommuncations, cosmology, health physics and couple of others
Reply 90
Tinykates
we'll see :biggrin:

lol well if you do get to where you want to be then please feel free to sponser my priv. practice - or something.
Reply 91
corey
I don't believe in those unobservable particles exist. Sorry, yet again Physics is talking crap.

errm- they do exist, otherwise muclear power stations would be in deep sh*t, as well as all the fire alarms which depend upon receiving alpha radiation to prevent them from going off. also certain kinds of scans would not work without these particles. they exist.
DazzYa6

riffraff: i'm not sure, i know you can do telecommuncations, cosmology, health physics and couple of others

Is that right my hideously gorgeous muffin? :tongue:
Reply 93
Here we go again. Dazya(x) whatever account he's up to now, being an annoying prat who cant stop going on and on. The only way to deal with this fool is to keep him on ignore and then ignore any of his other new accounts.
Please stop it - your obviosuly not welcome here.
Reply 94
TK
OP
DazzYa6
i know enough to know you can't get any sex so you have to resort to expressing your sexual feelings over MSN MESSENGER
:rolleyes: lol - i can't even remember wot u said abt having sex sumthin like 'i put it in but i didn't cum' hmmm - but glad ur there to tell me about my sex life :biggrin: where would i be without u eh? :biggrin:
Reply 95
DazzYa6

health physics? wtf?
Reply 96
DazzYa6
lol you're living in a dream world

There's nothing wrong with a dream world, it's a lot better than this one.
Reply 97
riffraff
errm- they do exist, otherwise muclear power stations would be in deep sh*t, as well as all the fire alarms which depend upon receiving alpha radiation to prevent them from going off. also certain kinds of scans would not work without these particles. they exist.

lol - corey tries to understand things that he knows very little about
Reply 98
riffraff
health physics? wtf?

yes health physics as an option..........
Reply 99
TK
OP
Daveo
Here we go again. Dazya(x) whatever account he's up to now, being an annoying prat who cant stop going on and on. The only way to deal with this fool is to keep him on ignore and then ignore any of his other new accounts.
Please stop it - your obviosuly not welcome here.
ok daveo - his current account is goin on ignore now :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending