The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

going back to the main subject of the thread im saying 1...
he was a tit and that is pretty much the reason y....
VoodooDoll

number 1 - i had no physical attraction to at all.

number 2 - i was unable to have an intelligent conversation with.

number 3 - was going off to exeter uni to do maths a fortnight after so ther was no point getting involved, i'll hopefully see him in the summer though :smile:

is he in the first year? and whats his name?

love Katy ***
Reply 162
quite a few, as they just werent right for me. Having said that, a lot of them I didnt decide until after we spent quite a bit of time together, which made it a lot harder :frown: but im happily married now .. ( lol not really but might as well be) love her and hope i never have to turn another girl down ever again.
Reply 163
DazzYa6
cool what you want to do after?

either go into building spacecraft or doing research for the subzero temperatures of mars in antarctica and how materials/ systems etc. need to be adapted to cope with those conditions
Reply 164
How does one know when a girl wishes to be your girlfriend? Do they just suddenly ask you 'So can I be your girlfriend?'. Sorry, I know nothing about this complex process. I have been asked out by girls 2-3 times before but I have always rejected them because I wasn't into that kind of stuff.

Also, what exactly does 'going out with a girl' mean? Does it simply just mean you are going somewhere for fun but you bring a girl along with you and therefore enjoy it together. Or does it mean you are boyfriend/girlfriend? Finally, what's the difference between 'going out' and 'going on a date'?
Reply 165
chidori
How does one know when a girl wishes to be your girlfriend?

her best friend or equivalent will tell your best friend or equivalent :rolleyes:

Also, what exactly does 'going out with a girl' mean? Does it simply just mean you are going somewhere for fun but you bring a girl along with you and therefore enjoy it together. Or does it mean you are boyfriend/girlfriend?

it means you are dating, but do not as yet have a proper commitment

Finally, what's the difference between 'going out' and 'going on a date'?

going out on a date is twice as romantic and ten times as expensive.

Latest

Trending

Trending