The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Looking for accommodation?

I have just been offered a place on the Diagnostic Radiography course at Derby, and am looking for somewhere to live. Quite tricky with only a few days notice! Does anyone have, or know of, anywhere that might be suitable? I am 29, male, friendly, fairly quiet, not a huge party animal, etc etc. Would prefer 2nd- or 3rd-year students or post-grads to 18 year olds, but will consider anything.
Reply 1
Original post by AlunB
I have just been offered a place on the Diagnostic Radiography course at Derby, and am looking for somewhere to live. Quite tricky with only a few days notice! Does anyone have, or know of, anywhere that might be suitable? I am 29, male, friendly, fairly quiet, not a huge party animal, etc etc. Would prefer 2nd- or 3rd-year students or post-grads to 18 year olds, but will consider anything.
I currently have a studio apartment in derby it is private accommodation but I would like commute from home now as it is only a 1 and 30 minutes away and I am very homesick.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello.
I currently have a quiet 3/4 bed room available at brookside halls.
The location is 20 minutes from town and 15/20 minutes from the university (Kedleston Road campus).
The price is £89 per week, all bills are included as is WiFi. It's a shared kitchen and bathroom. You'll be living with second years and a postgraduate student.
If you have found accommodation please ignore this email, if you haven't please don't hesitate but to get in touch.
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Derby then take a look at Darley Bank. We’re holding an OPEN DAY on Saturday 14 February from 11am-5pm so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and pool table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. Our location is perfect too the main campuses at Kedleston Road and Markeaton Street, plus the town centre are all just a short walk away.

Check out our www.facebook.com/DarleyBank page to see the latest events with our current students #placetobe

Contact our friendly on site accommodation team on 01332 411 497 or find out more at www.freshstudentliving.co.uk/darley-bank

Thanks,
Jen @ Fresh

Quick Reply

Latest