The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Renting a washing machine in Bath?

Anybody got any experience of this and where to go to?

We need to rent a washing machine for our house/flat. No idea where to start. Are there any local companies that do it? Only viable option I've seen so far are Forbes Rentals, but they're based in Redhill, Surrey which seems like quite a long way away.

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Look up BrightHouse? Alternatively is there not a laundrette nearby? Where's your house? (Give the name of a road near the road your house is on)
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by PatrickM
Anybody got any experience of this and where to go to?

We need to rent a washing machine for our house/flat. No idea where to start. Are there any local companies that do it? Only viable option I've seen so far are Forbes Rentals, but they're based in Redhill, Surrey which seems like quite a long way away.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you haven't signed for the house yet I would barter with the landlord to try and get them to install a washing machine (assuming the house has space since you're looking to rent one) - it allows them to raise the value of the property next year so they don't really loose out, make the argument that they'll gain income and rent the house more easily as a result

We had this last year where we really liked the house but it didn't have a washing machine, so we told the landlord we wouldn't sign unless he promised to install one

Quick Reply

Latest