The Student Room Group

Sex in your teenage years

What really is the big deal?
let me sum this up the best I can

YOU GET TO EJACULATE INSIDE A GIRL.
It's just wrong.
Teenagers should pay their whole focus on studies only.
Reply 3
There isn't, until you have the religious people (which, nothing wrong with keeping virginity til marriage no rant there) shove their ideology down your throat (that is however very wrong). It will never cease to amaze me how it is frowned upon for woman in their late teens or 20s who are as you could say at the prime age for "mating", however a 40+ year old woman where it is often required for clinical help etc is regarded as a great person.

Imo, nothing.
Original post by blue n white army
let me sum this up the best I can

YOU GET TO EJACULATE INSIDE A GIRL.

Is this supposed to be a fun thing for a guy?
If so, why?
Reply 5
Original post by inachigeek21
It's just wrong.
Teenagers should pay their whole focus on studies only.

Now I'm not one of them kids that does no studying at all, but there are 24 hours in a day. I'm pretty sure if you took just one hour out of that, your studies aren't going to be dramatically affected.
Its not a big deal tbh
Original post by AdamCee
Now I'm not one of them kids that does no studying at all, but there are 24 hours in a day. I'm pretty sure if you took just one hour out of that, your studies aren't going to be dramatically affected.

I understand your respective viewpoint, but I take my academics into high regards, nothing else matters to me except for that principle.
Sex is just pointless in the teenage years.
It's all fun and games til you get syphillis.
I understand your respective viewpoint, but I take my academics into high regards, nothing else matters to me except for that principle.

I agree with you 100%. I'm waiting until someone tells me that during their teenage years, they've had one of the best sexually experience ever and it didn't end awkward.

Well I guess ultimately if it doesn't interest you then why do it, so fair enough.
Well, it depends really. For religious people, and in terms of culture - it can be a big deal.
Though in my opinion, it's that person's choice. As long as they use protection and know how to deal with the consequences, it shouldn't be too bad.

But it's not a necessity, education is much more important than sex.
Do you think the number of sexual partners one has might have a link to the likelihood of them getting divorced?

Lol I bet you're fun at parties.
Reply 14
Is this supposed to be a fun thing for a guy?
If so, why?

why do you think animals mate...?

males asserting their dominance.
Its not a big deal, who said it is?

Some people do some don't.
Reply 16

When did being academic and having sex become mutually exclusive?
I'm academically successful and have been in a relationship for the past 5 years and had a great deal of sex because of it. Most of the sex was great and not awkward. I still studied and got a raft a good A-Levels and entrance to a top uni. Having a good sex life and being a strong academic aren't incompatible.

Honestly, if you're using the excuse of studying hard to explain a lack of sex life then that's fine - just realise it's a rubbish excuse. It just seems like someone who can't get any is trying to justify it by calling it pointless/awkward/detrimental.
There is no big deal about it. I just guess it's the hormones of teenagers or it could be that more teenagers are pressured into doing it now as if you're still a virgin at 20 apparently it's bad. I lost my virginity at 18 but to the girl I loved so I am happy I just didn't do it with anyone and waited for that special someone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending