The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Layla1989
Why do I get dirty looks whenever I do this? It's a public transport I can sit next to whomever I want.

Why do people always get up and change seats? I don't smell. :redface:

Personal.
Space.
Maybe we should start a trend. Everyone who wants to be talked to on transport wears a purple hat.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Armin.
People like you are so annoying tbh.

I've had to change bus routes before because these two pensioners were always chatting with me.

So all I have to do to get rid of you is to speak to you, does that work on here too?

I damn well hope so.
Because I see everyone as a potential friend and therefore try giving them the same opportunity to get to know me.

Cause you arent socially savvy. If you wanted to there are better ways to on public transport

Although its funny how people who claim to do such a thing actually dont do it :laugh:
Original post by Mockery
So all I have to do to get rid of you is to speak to you, does that work on here too?

I damn well hope so.

Annoying people usually don't want to be talked to because they aren't interesting and are rude.
Reply 25
Original post by Yeah dude
That's, the problem, they give me these what they call 'magical brownies' and then I see all this stuff, to be honest the brownies do taste weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lolwut:

They've got pot in them.
Reply 26
Original post by Mockery

I damn well hope so.

Strange that this is the first time I've spoken to you or even realised you existed yet you seem to know me. This together with your loony bus antics makes me thing you're a creep.
Reply 27
Tbh if they're fit I won't care.

If they're not fit then well I'll hate it.

Inb4 negs
:lolwut:

They've got pot in them.

Are you kiddin? I thought it was a new recipe, I never tried external brownies before just the ones moms gave me and the recipe in those was marijuana

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Tbh if they're fit I won't care.

If they're not fit then well I'll hate it.

Inb4 negs

If you're fit it's a bonus,
If you're a good conversationalist it's a bonus

don't sit next to me if

you smell
you're boring
you're rude
you're fat (need my space)
you have odd views (like women should be in the kitchen or non muslims should die)
Reply 30
Original post by S-man10
Cause you arent socially savvy. If you wanted to there are better ways to on public transport

Although its funny how people who claim to do such a thing actually dont do it :laugh:

Don't judge me when you've not even given me the opportunity to get to know me.

Which bus do you take often? :smile:
Original post by DErasmus

don't sit next to me if

you smell
you're boring
you're rude
you have odd views (like women should be in the kitchen or non muslims should die)

How can a person possibly be 'boring'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's annoying imo. Just wanna be left alone mo awkward convos
How can a person possibly be 'boring'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

- Sits next to me - Doesn't say anything.
Reply 34
Are you kiddin? I thought it was a new recipe, I never tried external brownies before just the ones moms gave me and the recipe in those was marijuana

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your mum gave you marijuana. :lolwut:
- Sits next to me - Doesn't say anything.

But that dosen't make them boring, it just makes them, idk unable to finish the job lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your mum gave you marijuana. :lolwut:

I though that was the norm, I'm guessing you didn't grow up in the whole surfer dude area huh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
But that dosen't make them boring, it just makes them, idk unable to finish the job lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

My perception of someone who doesn't speak to me but sits next to me (when the bus is empty) is 'awkward and irritating'. I don't care if they're actually the most interesting person in the world if they don't show me that they're wasting my leg space.
Reply 38
The bus is empty find your own f***ing seat, I used to hate it when people do it.

It is similar to when I park in a empty car park and some **** with a old £500 car comes and parks next to mine.
Reply 39

don't sit next to me if

you smell
you're boring
you're rude

fat people piss me off when they sit next to me on buses.

next time i see a fat man try sit next to me i'll put a bag there

Latest