The Student Room Group

Why is this guy harassing me at work !? what should I do guys ??

Yesterday when I came in he called me back and I said no because I was running late. He keeps making comments like "let's get a drink tonight, come mime tonight , you want me, you feeling hot when you talk to me? You lost for breath when u talk to me? " all these effing comments ! That are so embarrassing because people witness this and laugh. Every time he comes over to me to say "oh you look beautiful" when I talk to guys from work hell come over and say "is he bothering you" and the guy will run off and no before you say "he's doing all this because he likes you" no he doesn't like me because I've witnessed him doing this to others plus he's always going on about girls etc to his mates at work. I don't know I guess he just makes me feel uncomfortable and sometimes makes sexual remarks. I don't want to report him because I don't think its that serious and plus aside from him always coming up to me he's actually a nice person. I guess I just want suggestions on what you think his issue is with me and what I should do to slow him down a little. Or rather calm him down!
Reply 1
I think you should record him and then you should report him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending