The Student Room Group

Resources for sciences/maths...

Maths - Examsolutions
Chemistry - chemrevise

Any resources like the two above for Bio and Physics?
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Thanks!
Try S-Cool and Biology Mad.
Reply 4
Original post by jenigma
Try S-Cool and Biology Mad.

Is s-cool for AQA?
No, I think it's general. If I were you I wouldn't mind what exam board it is for as it's going to supplement your learning anyway. I suggest you only refer to the information which is required for your specification.
Reply 6
Original post by jenigma
No, I think it's general. If I were you I wouldn't mind what exam board it is for as it's going to supplement your learning anyway. I suggest you only refer to the information which is required for your specification.

I just need AQA.
BiologyGuide then
Reply 8
Original post by jenigma
BiologyGuide then

Do you recommend the CGP AQA Bio revision guides?
I did WJEC, but having used CGP for about 8 years of my education, I'd definitely recommend them :smile:
Original post by jenigma
I did WJEC, but having used CGP for about 8 years of my education, I'd definitely recommend them :smile:

Ok thanks!
The physics teachers buy us the AS Physics book! So thats 1/4 sorted.
I will get a biology AS and maybe a chemistry AS, so thats 3/4 sorted.

ExamSolutions.net for maths, 100% sorted!
Bought the chemistry and biology AS CGP books!
Wow helped so much with homework!
For physics I use 'maths and physics tutor' (I can't remember the URL but it's the first website to come up when you type it in on google). They separate all of the past paper questions into the topics which is useful when you're struggling with a particular part :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joanne__
For physics I use 'maths and physics tutor' (I can't remember the URL but it's the first website to come up when you type it in on google). They separate all of the past paper questions into the topics which is useful when you're struggling with a particular part :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty useful!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending