Resources for sciences/maths...

Watch this thread
Barbarian King
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Maths - Examsolutions
Chemistry - chemrevise

Any resources like the two above for Bio and Physics?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Zain Amin)
Maths - Examsolutions
Chemistry - chemrevise

Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Barbarian King
Rep:
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
Thanks!
dogs4eva7
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Maths - Examsolutions
Chemistry - chemrevise

Try S-Cool and Biology Mad.
Barbarian King
Rep:
(Original post by jenigma)
Try S-Cool and Biology Mad.
Is s-cool for AQA?
dogs4eva7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Is s-cool for AQA?
No, I think it's general. If I were you I wouldn't mind what exam board it is for as it's going to supplement your learning anyway. I suggest you only refer to the information which is required for your specification.
Barbarian King
Rep:
No, I think it's general. If I were you I wouldn't mind what exam board it is for as it's going to supplement your learning anyway. I suggest you only refer to the information which is required for your specification.
I just need AQA.
dogs4eva7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I just need AQA.
BiologyGuide then
Barbarian King
Rep:
BiologyGuide then
Do you recommend the CGP AQA Bio revision guides?
dogs4eva7
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Do you recommend the CGP AQA Bio revision guides?
I did WJEC, but having used CGP for about 8 years of my education, I'd definitely recommend them
Barbarian King
Rep:
I did WJEC, but having used CGP for about 8 years of my education, I'd definitely recommend them
Ok thanks!
The physics teachers buy us the AS Physics book! So thats 1/4 sorted.
I will get a biology AS and maybe a chemistry AS, so thats 3/4 sorted.

ExamSolutions.net for maths, 100% sorted!
Barbarian King
Rep:
Bought the chemistry and biology AS CGP books!
Wow helped so much with homework!
Joanne__
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
For physics I use 'maths and physics tutor' (I can't remember the URL but it's the first website to come up when you type it in on google). They separate all of the past paper questions into the topics which is useful when you're struggling with a particular part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barbarian King
Rep:
(Original post by Joanne__)
For physics I use 'maths and physics tutor' (I can't remember the URL but it's the first website to come up when you type it in on google). They separate all of the past paper questions into the topics which is useful when you're struggling with a particular part

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretty useful!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
29.79%
Take a gap year (12)
25.53%
Resit my exams (8)
17.02%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
12.77%
I don't know yet (4)
8.51%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads