The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
Idk but I can't lie to save my life. Can confirm that I'm 14. :ahee:

I usually ask people before I talk to them though... Hopefully they've been telling the truth. :erm:
Original post by emobambam
what does it matter? You're not going to meet any of these people anyway.the only thing that should matter is if you enjoy talking with them.I hope at sometime you video chat and find out.

Never heard of TSR meets? XD
Original post by ninuzu
I mean, this is a forum full of students....... Mods, how are you fully aware that the people on this site the age they say they are and not some old creep who likes young people...? It's a bit worrying.

Just call me Herbert The Pervert.

Thirst levels :lol:
A lot of the people on this site openly admit to being older people who have either stayed on the forum despite no longer being students or are mature students. I would guess TSR don't care how old you are as a normal user. They expect you to be sensible and careful should you choose to meet up.
well, here's one less user you have to worry about:u:
I'm 30 and I have no problems admitting that (well, apart from the fact that I wish I were younger, but that's got nothing to do with TSR!)
Reply 9
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I'm 30 and I have no problems admitting that (well, apart from the fact that I wish I were younger, but that's got nothing to do with TSR!)

Milf :sexface:?
Insert.......... 'onedoesnotsimply.png'
Reply 11
Original post by ninuzu
I mean, this is a forum full of students....... Mods, how are you fully aware that the people on this site the age they say they are and not some old creep who likes young people...? It's a bit worrying.

Simple answer: they don't.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'd assume they don't. They've enough over things to do without mounting a GCHQ snooping operation to check a million users ages.
Lol, "monitor" :laugh:

Well unfortunately for you bro, there's no way for you to know someone's true age on TSR unless they tell you and you then see them in real life to confirm it.
Original post by emobambam
I'm curious how many people really show up at those meets?hahaha TSR should have one in California.

There was one yesterday with a group of us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DErasmus
Milf :sexface:?

Well I am a mother that much is true.

I have no desire to fornicate with myself though, so the ILF part I can't really comment on.
you are as old as the person you feel
Original post by the bear
you are as old as the person you feel

That's just creepy.
it's the Telford Steam Railway. we like to get together to discuss boilers and rack and pinion gauges.

Latest