This discussion is closed.
physics
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
how did ppl find this paper for ocr today?
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is that like synoptic? we/ve got edexcells synoptic physics on friday-god help us!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I didnt find it too bad. It took me ages to work out the dilution question but the rest of it was ok, oh but that question on delta negative and plus on those 3 molecules was a bit obscure - i kinda just put the negative on oxygen and plus on the carbon or hydrogen. i was chuffed with the buffers question cos id literally just gone through that b4 id gone in so it was pretty fresh in my mind.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The paper was better than I'd expected. It could have been worse. I was also glad that the buffers question came up, cos I'd just gone through that the night before.
temerity
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i thought it was quite a nice paper although a few of the questions were a bit vague. the kidney stone question was nice, we seem to get formula questions every paper
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I thought that paper was good too- in fact the most straightforward of the whole course including AS. It was so good, I'm thinking I did it wrong!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (309)
34.33%
No (591)
65.67%

Watched Threads