Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
elyse180887
im going to sound stupid and say what?

Get yourself a facebook account!
Reply 3
facebook.com
it's basically a site for univeristy people to meet (pretty much like we're doing here, except it's like a mini blog where you can write to people and upload some photos)
but you need to have your @le.ac.uk adress to join...
i'm afraid i don't have a facebook account yet as i'm apparently still under "outstanding fee debt" so can't register...!
Reply 5
I just added you!
Reply 6
Vics
I just added you!

Party time!
i cant register on leicester's website because apparently i owe them money. the thing is today i got a pack confiming that it was all sorted from the finance people. :confused: i therefore cant get my email address to join facebook :frown:
Reply 8
elyse180887
i cant register on leicester's website because apparently i owe them money. the thing is today i got a pack confiming that it was all sorted from the finance people. :confused: i therefore cant get my email address to join facebook :frown:

Oh no, maybe call them and find out what's still wrong? I was meant to recieve an email to my leicester account within 24hrs of registering, which I have to present to my department on the first day, and I still haven't got anything..I also still haven't got the freshers pack :frown:
maybe they are trying to tell you something.......
im goin to wait until tomorrow and try registering again and if its still not working then i will give the student finance people a call. i want to be able to register
Reply 10
Haha, I'm so annoyed that it seems like most people received it already! I want to make a decision on this amsterdam trip before it gets sold out..
yeah im not going to go on it. i would rather go to alton towers and use the extra money left over on goin out in leicester. icant wait to get away from portmouth!
Reply 12
Erm, not trying to seem totally stupid here, but what on earth are people talking about? Freshers pack?? Registering?? Is the registering thing all about registering with leicester uni to start the course? I'm kinda confused lol!:confused: :confused: :confused:
freshers pack= a pack from the student union

registration= we have to register online by 6th october for our course
Reply 14

Latest