Thierry Henry to be name PFA player of the year!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Just been listening to radio 5 live, and this guy came on (can't remember who) and said that he wasn't supposed to say this, but Henry was to be named player of the season for the 2nd year running)
Any surprise in the selection? Not really!
I thought that I would be the 1st person to congratulate THE MAN!

WELL DONE HENRY
EPD
Report 16 years ago
Yeah, congratulations to the guy, can't think of anyone who deserves it more speaking as a Premiership neutral. Of course, Peter Gain was robbed.
Zapsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Gerrard should have won.
EPD
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Gerrard should have won.
Whilst he has been excellent for Liverpool this year and by far their most consistent performer, no-one is as much a joy to watch as Thierry Henry. That man is a genius.
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well Done to Henry, its a natural choice (the only choice in my eyes) and it is extremely well deserved!
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpollodiablouk)
Whilst he has been excellent for Liverpool this year and by far their most consistent performer, no-one is as much a joy to watch as Thierry Henry. That man is a genius.
Yeah tell him
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd have given it to Lampard. But Henry is a worthy winner. Though by no means the only possibility!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Kuz)
Yeah tell him
Gerrard still should have won
Xenon
Rep:
?
Gerrard should have won.
Unfortunately for him, there was a player who was better than him this season!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
I'd have given it to Lampard. But Henry is a worthy winner. Though by no means the only possibility!
I was thinking Lampard but I think Terry deserves young player, and I could not have two Chelsea players getting both awards!
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Unfortunately for him, there was a player who was better than him this season!
Who?
Xenon
Rep:
?
Who?
Tjhe winner-Henry. I agree that Gerrard has played well this season, bbut I think that in terms of quality, skill, importance and impact, Henry was better than gerrard.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Tjhe winner-Henry. I agree that Gerrard has played well this season, bbut I think that in terms of quality, skill, importance and impact, Henry was better than gerrard.
Lol.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
As far as importance goes I'd say Gerrard has the edge, he's carried Liverpool this season.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (178)
46.35%
Take exams next summer (56)
14.58%
Change uni choice through clearing (91)
23.7%
Apply to uni next year instead (41)
10.68%
I'm not applying to university (18)
4.69%

Watched Threads