Turn on thread page Beta

Thierry Henry to be name PFA player of the year! watch

ReputationRep:
    Just been listening to radio 5 live, and this guy came on (can't remember who) and said that he wasn't supposed to say this, but Henry was to be named player of the season for the 2nd year running)
    Any surprise in the selection? Not really!
    I thought that I would be the 1st person to congratulate THE MAN!

WELL DONE HENRY

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, congratulations to the guy, can't think of anyone who deserves it more speaking as a Premiership neutral. Of course, Peter Gain was robbed.

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard should have won.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Gerrard should have won.
    Whilst he has been excellent for Liverpool this year and by far their most consistent performer, no-one is as much a joy to watch as Thierry Henry. That man is a genius.

ReputationRep:
    Well Done to Henry, its a natural choice (the only choice in my eyes) and it is extremely well deserved!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Whilst he has been excellent for Liverpool this year and by far their most consistent performer, no-one is as much a joy to watch as Thierry Henry. That man is a genius.
    Yeah tell him

ReputationRep:
    I'd have given it to Lampard. But Henry is a worthy winner. Though by no means the only possibility!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    Yeah tell him
    Gerrard still should have won

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard should have won.
    Unfortunately for him, there was a player who was better than him this season!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I'd have given it to Lampard. But Henry is a worthy winner. Though by no means the only possibility!
    I was thinking Lampard but I think Terry deserves young player, and I could not have two Chelsea players getting both awards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Unfortunately for him, there was a player who was better than him this season!
    Who?

ReputationRep:
    Who?
    Tjhe winner-Henry. I agree that Gerrard has played well this season, bbut I think that in terms of quality, skill, importance and impact, Henry was better than gerrard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Tjhe winner-Henry. I agree that Gerrard has played well this season, bbut I think that in terms of quality, skill, importance and impact, Henry was better than gerrard.
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    As far as importance goes I'd say Gerrard has the edge, he's carried Liverpool this season.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.