Did anyone miss their grades and still get it? Watch

LostInStereo123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm going to apply for 2015/2016 intake and I'm not confident that I'll get the grades so I wanted to know if Uni of Leicester are lenient or not.
LeicesterStudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Revise more, become confident.
WMichael
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it would make more sense if this question was asked the august before you start uni. But as you're applying 2015/2016 then as what leicesterstudent said you should focus on revision.

I've heard that Leicester has been lenient in the past but its likely down to how many places are available on results day for that particular day. Good luck with your future exams.
LostInStereo123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by WMichael)
I think it would make more sense if this question was asked the august before you start uni. But as you're applying 2015/2016 then as what leicesterstudent said you should focus on revision.

I've heard that Leicester has been lenient in the past but its likely down to how many places are available on results day for that particular day. Good luck with your future exams.
Thank you I am really focused on meeting the grades but I was only wondering if they have been lenient in the past in case things don't go as planned.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days - #LaunchYourself at Leicester Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads