Sleep Medicine and law EPQ...help? Watch

N.S
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, So basically I started my EPQ idea and research on the treatments of sleeping disorders (more specifically narcolepsy) but I have now decided to apply for law rather than medicine (big change I know!) but I would still like to continue my EPQ but I want to try add law into it, perhaps something to do with the NHS, does anyone have any ideas?
Puddles the Monkey
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by N.S)
Hi, So basically I started my EPQ idea and research on the treatments of sleeping disorders (more specifically narcolepsy) but I have now decided to apply for law rather than medicine (big change I know!) but I would still like to continue my EPQ but I want to try add law into it, perhaps something to do with the NHS, does anyone have any ideas?
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
littlebitofsky
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by N.S)
I'm not sure if I'll be able to help at all but I have narcolepsy and have fairly extensive experience of being treated for it within the NHS. I also know a hella lot about the treatment and management of it, obviously If you have any questions, fire away.

Out of interest, what made you choose narcolepsy as the topic for your EPQ? Most people I know have never even heard of it, outside of the 'Moulin Rouge' film context!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.42%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.73%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.11%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.93%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (193)
30.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed