Tasmirra
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How likely is it that I will get offers if I apply to Royal Holloway or Warwick for Psychology? Both courses want AAB.. Basically I did my AS levels (Psychology, Media, Business and Finance) and dropped 2 instead of one because I really didn't like either of them (Media and Business). So for my second year I took Finance A2, Psychology A2, Maths AS and EPQ. I finished them and got BB (in A2's) a D in Maths and an A in the EPQ. I'm staying another year so I can finish Maths and will also re-sit a Psychology exam to try and get an A. As I'm only really doing A2 Maths this year and will be completely focused on that I'm going to get my teacher to predict me a B for A2... So basically what are the chances of me getting into RHUL or Warwick this year, bearing in mind that I already have 2 A Levels and the fact that I'm taking an extra year... :/:/ (PS RHUL said that they may take EPQ into account and considering I got an A in it and it was Psychology based I'm hoping it will help???)
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other

people on your course/at your university!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (620)
33.68%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (775)
42.1%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (364)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (82)
4.45%

Watched Threads