The Student Room Group

GUYS, how do you react when this happens?

So the other night I was in a club (at the bar) and this girl behind me starts grabbing/pinching my arse. Anyway I turned round to see that she was with her boyfriend, who was looking on. I sort of ignored this because I wasn't sure how to react. I'm curious, has this sort of thing happened to other guys? How do you react when a girl just basically gropes you?

BTW, it's not that I particularly disapprove, I'm just not sure what to say or do when this happens?
I don't care. They want to grope me, then go for it. If anyone wants to cop a feel of my wonderful arse they should go ahead. It is magnificent.
Reply 2
grab her arse back
also go to the gym/ take boxing lessons and look really touch so if it happens again you can take the girl and dance with her and the bf will be too scared to fight you so will do nothing
and if he tries you can go ham on him
Doesn't happen often, but i just wink and smile and maybe chat to them and kiss them and **** them :lol:
Kick her between her legs :colone:
Reply 5
take her home

or if she's ugly, puke on her
Reply 6
tbh I would feel oppressed by her double standards, if I did that with my gf (not that I have a gf now lol) I would get filed for sexual harassment by the gropee and have 'the talk' with my gf
Original post by JFens
So the other night I was in a club (at the bar) and this girl behind me starts grabbing/pinching my arse. Anyway I turned round to see that she was with her boyfriend, who was looking on. I sort of ignored this because I wasn't sure how to react. I'm curious, has this sort of thing happened to other guys? How do you react when a girl just basically gropes you?

BTW, it's not that I particularly disapprove, I'm just not sure what to say or do when this happens?

Say that you'll report her for sexual harassment.
Reply 8
Original post by DiddyDec
I don't care. They want to grope me, then go for it. If anyone wants to cop a feel of my wonderful arse they should go ahead. It is magnificent.

Haha
Reply 9
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
Doesn't happen often, but i just wink and smile and maybe chat to them and kiss them and **** them :lol:

I would have done something like this if her boyfriend wasn't there LOL
Reply 10
I wish more guys did this to me :redface:
Original post by Sheena1
I wish more guys did this to me :redface:

You want to be sexually harassed , u w0t m7+1

Quick Reply

Latest