A2 Spanish book 'Como agua para chocolate'

Watch this thread
jojokiss
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm doing this book "como agua para chocolate'. What are peoples thoughts on the book and how is it to write an essay??
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jojokiss)
I'm doing this book "como agua para chocolate'. What are peoples thoughts on the book and how is it to write an essay??
Heya, I'm going to put this in the languages forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=98
larniaf
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jojokiss)
****ing shite I hope you don’t fail like I will on thursday
Milk Tea
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by larniaf)
****ing shite I hope you don’t fail like I will on thursday
Haha I don't like it either it's awful
jdotlil
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
i find it really frustrating to write about because my teacher tends to give me lower grades than i think i deserve because i go 'too complex' (doing english lit a level probs causes this)
i think the general plot of the novel is interesting HOWEVER the questions they give and the answers they put in the mark scheme are never anything like how i have interpreted the question (((((:
(i did german a level as well and the types of questions they asked in the writing were pretty different to anything id seen in the spec so my hopes are non existent! )
Milk Tea
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jdotlil)
i find it really frustrating to write about because my teacher tends to give me lower grades than i think i deserve because i go 'too complex' (doing english lit a level probs causes this)
i think the general plot of the novel is interesting HOWEVER the questions they give and the answers they put in the mark scheme are never anything like how i have interpreted the question (((((:
(i did german a level as well and the types of questions they asked in the writing were pretty different to anything id seen in the spec so my hopes are non existent! )
I find some of the questions really weird and some I don't have a clue how they'd expect us to write 300+ words on. Which ones have you interpreted wrong?

What were the German questions like? Were they more ''analyse this theme/character'' or the type where's it's a statement and you have to agree or disagree with it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (93)
41.33%
They're exactly what I expected (54)
24%