Indeed we should . I've been debating whether to get my offer branded on my forehead or not for weeks now. Is Durham your first choice then?
Congratulations on your offer btw!!! xxx
thanks! still dont know between durham and lse, but at the mo im leaning towards lse again. who would have thought this was such a difficult decision?! i'll definately have durham as at least my insurance though.
congrats to all others who have offers - it was worth the wait!
Unless, of course, you end up being one of the 10% who don't...like me :cries:
sorry to hear that .
Im really wanna get onto the NatSci course too do u think there's anychance me changing over if I get there. Havent got offer yet so I won't get ahead of myself especially considering most people have already heard (and mines still pending department).