wildbluesun
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey, does anyone know of any chilled out bars that are open after midnight in Notts? And preferably past 1am? I don't want to go clubbing, I just want somewhere quiet to hang out with a friend who works nights.
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by wildbluesun)
Hey, does anyone know of any chilled out bars that are open after midnight in Notts? And preferably past 1am? I don't want to go clubbing, I just want somewhere quiet to hang out with a friend who works nights.
Bluu (never been) on Broadway is open until 1am on Thursdays, 2am on Fridays/Saturdays.
Pitcher and Piano is open until 1am, and 2am on Fridays/Saturdays.
Brass Monkey (never been) is open until 1am except Sundays.
Ned Ludd is open until 2am on Fridays/Saturdays, and 'late' the rest of the week.
Malt Cross is open until 1am Fridays/Saturdays.
Dinos Wine Bar is open until 1am Fridays/Saturdays.

There's about 260 places in town that are open after midnight but it's hard to think of them!

I'm a big Malt Cross/pitcher and Piano fan
wildbluesun
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thank you. I enjoy Ned Ludd so that's good to know. Where do you get this info? I've been googling a bit but found it hard to get reliable info.
DarkWhite
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by wildbluesun)
Thank you. I enjoy Ned Ludd so that's good to know. Where do you get this info? I've been googling a bit but found it hard to get reliable info.
A combination of memory and Googling. I don't think there's a definitive list but again, an easy way might be to ask Nottingham City Council for a list of organisations which responded negatively to the Late Night Levy consultation: http://m.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/artic...for-Nottingham :p:
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you're really desperate, Bar Ariba and Bar Schnapps on St James St are open until about 4am last I remember.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads