18+ student oyster photocard

Watch
vsj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I just fully enrolled at my University (KCL), and I want to apply for an 18+ oyster photocard. I already got a web account at tfl for applying oyster cards online. The problem is when I log in and select the 18+ oyster photocard it goes to a page that only shows "New 5-10, 11-15 or 16+ Zip Oyster photocard application?" and asks if I want to link an existing photocard to this web account?. Do I have to wait some days after I enrolled in person or is it possible to apply for it on the same day of my enrolment, if so, how? Also, after I put name of my university and my details, it then says "The online account you have cannot be used to apply for a 18+ student Oyster photocard".
ringlet
Badges: 16
Report 6 years ago
has your 16+ one expired? it might not allow you to apply for an 18+ while you've still got an active one..
vsj
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My 16+ oyster photocard expires at the end of this month, but I haven't linked it to my web account. But I just now linked it
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Moved to Travel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (632)
33.53%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (794)
42.12%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (374)
19.84%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (85)
4.51%

Watched Threads