In Need of Accommodation ASAP

Watch this thread
mcosta1
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hi my name is Miguel.i am a first year student and i need to find a cheap affordable room near the university, need to move in by next week because i want to enjoy fresher's. please get back at me as soon as possible. thank you.
JoshWebborn
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Hi there,

Are you still I need of accommodation? I am a student and leaving University and have a room I need to fill a room in a 5 bed house. I have just posted a thread about it here:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2872855

If you would like to call me to chat about it for more details call me on 07817975365

Josh Webborn
saggy96
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi
Im a first year moving into this place with mostly other first years i think there are spare rooms.
http://www.accommodationforstudents....pertyid=126961
alex
emleth
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hi have you found a room yet? I know of somewhere available!
hannah_lambert94
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Hey,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for a room or not but if you are I really recommend using cleverstudentlets. I've been with them the past 2 years and they've been really good!!
Curlytop1996
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mcosta1)
hi my name is Miguel.i am a first year student and i need to find a cheap affordable room near the university, need to move in by next week because i want to enjoy fresher's. please get back at me as soon as possible. thank you.
Student Studio flat, ready to move into, I no longer wish to attend the university due to my own reasons.
This flat is for university students only, £250 deposit.

As you walk in there is a bathroom to the left with a shower. Next to this there is a Kitchen with a oven, fridge freezer and washing/tumble dryer. With four cupboards for storage space. In the main room there is a double sofa bed with two double wardrobes with shelving. There is a built in desk with a cupboard. There is an internet cable and a phone cable if required.

The building is a 5 minute walk from the train station and 10 minutes from the uni and city centre. It is a 15 minute walk to the hoe and the harbour.
The local supermarket, sainsburys is 5 minutes away and there is a tesco metro on the way to the university.

The room cost £126 per week including all bills
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (95)
20.3%
The paper was reasonable (179)
38.25%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.43%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.03%

Watched Threads