would you rather Watch

smithay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Answer the would you rather above then Post your own would you rather question ...

Would you rather forget who you are or who everyone else is?
Queen Cersei
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Who everyone else is as then you could at least still make your friends all over again... forgetting who you are is a terrifying concept!
marky--mark
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd rather forget who I am; my friends would still remember and I'd know who they are, so they could just reintroduce myself to me again, and I might even forget the bits that I don't like.

Would you rather die young around friends, but without ever getting to raise a family, or live a longer life and have a family only to eventually die old and alone, bitter and scared?
smithay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by marky--mark)
I'd rather forget who I am; my friends would still remember and I'd know who they are, so they could just reintroduce myself to me again, and I might even forget the bits that I don't like.

Would you rather die young around friends, but without ever getting to raise a family, or live a longer life and have a family only to eventually die old and alone, bitter and scared?
Die young, at least I'd die happy and fulfilled as I never had a family so wouldn't know the misery of losing it

Would you rather be a miserable, worrying genius or a hakunamatata kind of moron?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (19)
7.28%
They might tell the bully (26)
9.96%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.09%
It might lead to more bullying (95)
36.4%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.27%

Watched Threads