Turn on thread page Beta

A2 Computing Project watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to know how we are doing? My project for AQA is 90% ready. Got just a few screendumps to do..

I'm not quite sure about one section in analysis. In Analysis section under contents of the project report it says you have to have:

*Identification of user needs and acceptable limitations (using appropriate methods -summarised as neccessary)

I've done a bit, but then got stuck... now i don't even know if i've done what they wanted...

ReputationRep:
    You just have to find out exactly what it says - what the user wants (eg. an invoice with item details with their address on) and any acceptable limitations (eg. they're OK with having to type the ID numbers in manually).

Using appropriate methods means using those described earlier in the syllabus about systems analyis. These include:
    • Questionnaires
    • Interviews
    • Observation of previous system

Just make sure you use at least two.

Hope this helped.

ReputationRep:
    I've done my Prog, but apart from that i have everything to do... o dear. :eek:

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
  • Birmingham City University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 1 Jan '70
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.