Storie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have a few university textbooks I'm looking to sell, the prices are noted below but I'm willing to negotiate. I used them for studying the modules: Foundation of Physics, Discovery Skills, Single Maths A & B included in the Physics degree, during my time at Durham. I live near Durham, so if anyone is interested just give me a reply and we'll sort out a meeting place and date. These are the textbooks I'm selling:
  • University Physics (International Edition) by Young & Freedman (Used, Without Mastering Physics) [£15]
  • Measurements and their Uncertainties by Ifan G. Hughes & Thomas P.A. Hase (Perfect Condition) [£10]
  • Mathematical Methods For Physics and Engineering (Third Edition) by K.F. Riley, M.P. Hobson, S.J. Bence (Perfect Condition) [£20]
  • Mathematics For Engineers (Third Edition) by Anthony Croft & Robert Davison (Very Good Condition) [£15]
Calabi-Yau
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'll take measurements and their uncertainties from you, send me a pm if you still have/are selling it. Why did you buy the Croft and Davison book if you already had the Riley book?
Storie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've just sold Measurements and their Uncertainties and Mathematics For Engineers. University Physics [£15] and Mathematical Methods For Physics and Engineering [£20] are still available, just send me a message if you're interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (637)
33.53%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (801)
42.16%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (376)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.53%

Watched Threads