The Student Room Group

Remark !

Hi guys should I get a remark for maths edexcel I got 161/164. 81 on paper 1 and 80 on paper 2. I was 3 marks off. Is there any chance of the grade increasing ? Also I was 3 ums off a* in German out of the entire course 267/300 - 270 needed for a*. Should I consider a remark for some components ? I done edexcel German. Thanks

Reply 1
well, usually maths remarks are pointless as the mark scheme is pretty solid. so its unlikely there will be any changes. german is also quite solid, but go for a remark. there is some leeway in german :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by IhateMichealGove
Hi guys should I get a remark for maths edexcel I got 161/164. 81 on paper 1 and 80 on paper 2. I was 3 marks off. Is there any chance of the grade increasing ? Also I was 3 ums off a* in German out of the entire course 267/300 - 270 needed for a*. Should I consider a remark for some components ? I done edexcel German. Thanks

Yes.. A remark is definately worth it. I got a high A* doing the same paper as you, but if I were in your situation, I would definately remark. What have you got to lose? It is very unlikely that you'd go down tbh..
Thanks people 😀. However I've heard just as someone mentioned that maths is very strict in marks. Wouldn't I be wasting money ?

Quick Reply

Latest