Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you want all the OCR chemistry past papers and there mark schemes go to www.robr.net, and try user names and passwords with a relative atomic mass of 27 and 28.1

enjoy

ReputationRep:
    cheers for that site, its just what iv been lookin for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You = Ledgend ...thnx! :d

ReputationRep:
    omg thank you sooooo much, u just saved me an hours walk to school! did take me a while to work out the atomic mass thing tho...lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robr)
    If you want all the OCR chemistry past papers and there mark schemes go to www.robr.net, and try user names and passwords with a relative atomic mass of 27 and 28.1

enjoy
    you are a star!

ReputationRep:
    You are a god! Thanks so much!

Have some rep!

Oh btw, do you have any mark schemes and past papers for Bio and Physics too?

ReputationRep:
    I hope all your a-levels went well, it would be interesting to know if you got in to your university of preference

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.