The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Fresher's week

Where is everyone heading and what's on. So far i plan to go to;
Mon; Fly(Formerly Scratch)
Tues; Pub Crawl( although that not settled yet)
Wed; Bot
Thurs; The Box
Fri;Come home and tell my parents that i was studying all week, even though there's no classes on yet
Reply 1
Original post by Lets be real!!!
Where is everyone heading and what's on. So far i plan to go to;
Mon; Fly(Formerly Scratch)
Tues; Pub Crawl( although that not settled yet)
Wed; Bot
Thurs; The Box
Fri;Come home and tell my parents that i was studying all week, even though there's no classes on yet

Are you from Belfast? Im commuting every day this year cause I live 15 mins away from main campus.
Monday - Mandela, £2 in and its one of QUBs official hangout/bars, so i figured a lot of people will go.
tues - Box for sure, its the cheapest night out in Belfast on a tuesday hands down. 90p drinks.. all. night. long. however everyone knows this and its always packed and takes a good 20 mins to get to the front of the queue at the bar. so bring friends and order about 3 rounds in one go.
wed - limelight are doing an all day fresherfest event with loads of freebies.
thurs - El Divino maybe, its more expensive though, so depending might just go to Limelight cause its much cheaper (and the people that go are friendlier)
fri - havent a clue yet.

By chance are you going to the Mystery Tour next wednesday? :rolleyes: or the foam party... or the UV party? :tongue:
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 2
Mon: no idea but i think that fly sounds v cool
Tue: pub crawwwwwl
Wed:limelight for the day, not sure abt night
Thur: villa (uu freshers happening there)
Fri: Lime or filthies
Im at uu belfast and living at home so cant wait to stumble through my door in the early hours of the morn! :awesome:
And going to foam partyat mandela yaaaas
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending