Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ... and some new clothes.

Unfortunately, my credit card is now a bit bust. Any donations to top up my bank account are welcome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    ... and some new clothes.

Unfortunately, my credit card is now a bit bust. Any donations to top up my bank account are welcome.
    haha no way dear!! Just worry about your bank balance later, just concentrate on looking sexy for now!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you can't tell us that you maxed out your credit card on clothes and shoes without telling us what you bought..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    Well, you can't tell us that you maxed out your credit card on clothes and shoes without telling us what you bought ...
    Only after you make a donation ...

Nothing flash. Just some summery stuff ... shorts, t-shirts, etc. Bought a tie because I have to go to a mate's wedding next week (you know you are getting old when your mates start getting married) and spent a lot on the wedding present (weekend in Milan)! Poor credit card.

ReputationRep:
    I went shopping today as well!
    I bought a new shirt/blouse linen thing & a pair of cool black trousers! Not the funnest of shopping events, but I've been so good & saved for ages! Tomorrow I'm buying CDs!!

(happy you all know now? )

ReputationRep:
    Send me your sort code and account number and i'll see what i can do

ReputationRep:
    i bought a lovely pink floaty skirt today. and a really nice denim jacket/blazer thing yesterday. and 6 tops.

ooooh i love shopping for summer stuff. i now want a lovely summery bag.

lou xxx

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.