OCR unifiying concepts/CRS answers

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
how hard was that ****??
unifiying concept was hard but CRS was ****in out of this world?
why do they love those sort of killer questions?
in UC the last question was blatantly hidden, i only found out about it during the last minute when i was going throught the paper.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hehe i agreee, i didnt like either of the papers, they were so **** !
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I did CRS in january and that was a right b****!! I didn't find it as bad this time round although it could of been sooo much better, and I didn't finish it. I don't think they gave you enough time - I didn't finish it last time either. And yes I do believe they hid that question in UC although they left a page blank half way through CRS as well. Bit weird. Think it went generally ok though - I need a B and i got B at AS don't think thats gonna happen this time round. Hopefully I should get into Uni with a C. Fingers crossed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I've forgotton...What was the last question on UC about??The one you say was hidden??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
that stoopid global warming rubbish?
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I can't remember most of the questions. It's probably because I waffled on so much in most of the questions, that what the actual question was has now eluded my memory. I do however remember some of the questions in which I didn't waffle, which isn't too many.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (95)
26.99%
No (257)
73.01%

Watched Threads