Turn on thread page Beta

Make Muslims Face The Facts watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    all i want to say is could you people stop critisising islam...........only because you can't understand why things are done you don't have to go and hurt people's feelings and anyway........most of the things said about islam are wrong.........only because you see a muslim doing something wrong it doesn't mean islam told them to do that!

if muslims are happy with the way they are living it shouldn't concern you!
    I dont think theres anything wrong with islam/muslims. But the problem lies within trying to mix islam/christianity/judaism etc...look at the history of the world and see if you see any patterns.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    all i want to say is could you people stop critisising islam...........only because you can't understand why things are done you don't have to go and hurt people's feelings and anyway........most of the things said about islam are wrong.........only because you see a muslim doing something wrong it doesn't mean islam told them to do that!

if muslims are happy with the way they are living it shouldn't concern you!

I am sorry but if some of the things said int his forum - vis a vis what the quran and the hadith say about women's rights, and about violence and sex with children - then I dont care WHOSE FEELINGS are hurt - I have every intention of speaking out and making clear that such teachings are abhorent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawzzzzzz)
    I am sorry but if some of the things said int his forum - vis a vis what the quran and the hadith say about women's rights, and about violence and sex with children - then I dont care WHOSE FEELINGS are hurt - I have every intention of speaking out and making clear that such teachings are abhorent.
    ok then....tell me something the quran says about sex with children

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ok then....tell me something the quran says about sex with children

I could quote the posts in this forum - but I suggest you browse them for yourself rather than getting me to collect it all in one place.

There are some very interesting posts from poeple quoting directly from Islamic scriptures.

ReputationRep:
    So FoxNewsRocks,

what are you trying to say? You *welcome* immigrants to your country, but you would rather everyone stayed segregated??

edited to add:

And another thing. If an immigrant landed in America, and ACTIVELY worked to ASSIMILATE into mainstream society i.e. in other words acted, thought, spoke like an American etc and the only real difference would be their appearance, would you still want segregation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoxNewsRocks)
    The Talmud says sex with a child 3 years + 1 day up to 9 years +1 day old (or something to that effect) is ok, but that isnt muslim, its judaism. I dont know exactly what the muslim koran says about such things.

The muslim Hadith states that the prophet of islam married at the age of 53 with Ayesha when she was only 6. AL-Bukhari, the most authentic hadith book.

To know islam, read the thread;Islam, what is it?

ReputationRep:
    Hello trouser,

When you are being robbed on the street and I am passing by I will make sure that I do not interfere. Is that how we human should live? Do you know what words society and humanity mean?

People need to join in with each others happiness and sadness and play appropriate parts. Likewise if things are going wrong we need to step in to put them right as far as it is within our capability. I know we cannot put right every wrong of everyone but at least we should do whatever we can.

To fight islam you do not need guns and bullets but knowledge about islam, for it is an ideological war. If we could defeat islam as an ideology because it is dangerous then we save ourselves as well as muslims. I am one of those muslims who have come to realise the evil that islam represents. Likewise other too could be educated to see for themselves the wrongs of islam. If we could show people that fire is dangerous and help them realise it, they would then stop jumping into it thinking it is flower garden as they have been indoctrinated to believe about islam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by koldtoast)
    So FoxNewsRocks,

what are you trying to say? You *welcome* immigrants to your country, but you would rather everyone stayed segregated??

edited to add:

And another thing. If an immigrant landed in America, and ACTIVELY worked to ASSIMILATE into mainstream society i.e. in other words acted, thought, spoke like an American etc and the only real difference would be their appearance, would you still want segregation?

No not welcome to immigrants, but at least enforce some sort of quota. Right now we got mexicans and arabs and everyone else wanting in running across the southern borders and going anyplace they like.

Yes to segregation for it would benefit both sides not just one or the other.
    Because virtually no one that comes here tries to "assimilate", thats a buzzword for the liberal media to promote.

ReputationRep:
    No not welcome to immigrants, but at least enforce some sort of quota. Right now we got mexicans and arabs and everyone else wanting in running across the southern borders and going anyplace they like.

Yes to segregation for it would benefit both sides not just one or the other.
    Because virtually no one that comes here tries to "assimilate", thats a buzzword for the liberal media to promote.
    I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said IF an immigrant landed in America and was as American as the next person except for his/her appearance, would you still want segregation?

ReputationRep:
    Is Arabia to the south of the US? I thought it was East.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    A shining example of the American people's vast geographical knowledge of everything OUTSIDE their country :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A shining example of the American people's vast geographical knowledge of everything OUTSIDE their country :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Except of course that when you live in a country as vast and as rich in resources as America frankly who gives a fuc* where bongo bongo land is?

ReputationRep:
    Except of course that when you live in a country as vast and as rich in resources as America frankly who gives a fuc* where bongo bongo land is?
    Then they should proceed with a policy of isolation. They are already doing it anyways, visitors have dropped by 30%, now UK passport holders visiting will need visas, people outside the US are generally irritated by their president so I say they should just isolate themselves and make the world a better place.

Atleast we have Canada to visit instead

ReputationRep:
    Then they should proceed with a policy of isolation. They are already doing it anyways, visitors have dropped by 30%, now UK passport holders visiting will need visas, people outside the US are generally irritated by their president so I say they should just isolate themselves and make the world a better place.

Atleast we have Canada to visit instead
    The visa thing has been postponed until October 2006 I believe. Visitors havn't dropped by 30%. I live in Florida and apparently business is booming.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone from anywhere just needs to go to mexcio first. If you think mexicans are the only ones running over the southern border, go sit out in Arizona a while and watch. Arabs, russians, chinese, they all come across unopposed.

A shining example of the American people's vast geographical knowledge of everything OUTSIDE their country

I guess your simple island mentality doesnt know what it means to sneak into one country to gain access to another. Taking cheap shots at me because you dont know whats going on is childish.

ReputationRep:
    Well well well.
    I asked you the following question an hour before your reply:

"I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said IF an immigrant landed in America and was as American as the next person except for his/her appearance, would you still want segregation?"

And yet, you STILL haven't answered the question! Are you trying to avoid it?

ReputationRep:
    Well well well.
    I asked you the following question an hour before your reply:

"I don't know if you have trouble reading, but I said IF an immigrant landed in America and was as American as the next person except for his/her appearance, would you still want segregation?"

And yet, you STILL haven't answered the question! Are you trying to avoid it?
    Theres no way one can answer a question like that. You are trying to sucker me into saying something you so you can do the racist dance.

ReputationRep:
    Your inability to answer my question clearly shows that despite what that LEGAL immigrant may do to join the mainstream society, you won't really welcome him/her because you have a problem with his/her skin colour.

What a warped mentality. Do us a favour and go back to the Deep South where such ideologies are warmly welcomed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Your inability to answer my question clearly shows that despite what that LEGAL immigrant may do to join the mainstream society, you won't really welcome him/her because you have a problem with his/her skin colour.

What a warped mentality. Do us a favour and go back to the Deep South where such ideologies are warmly welcomed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    What an ignorant statement. Have you been to the Deep South recently? I don't know what decade you think it is.

ReputationRep:
    ignorant people like koldtoast are best ignored.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.