The Student Room Group

The most disgusting (but still amusing way to die) revealed.

http://www.cracked.com/article_20751_6-true-stories-from-history-creepier-than-any-horror-movie_p2.html

According to Cracked, one woman was raped to death by a giraffe (sounds appalling however, she was also a serial killer and poisoner), poor giraffe, I wonder how they trained it to do such things? I guess it was a case of the punishment fitting the crime well.
Reply 1
Original post by hadtobedone
http://www.cracked.com/article_20751_6-true-stories-from-history-creepier-than-any-horror-movie_p2.html

According to Cracked, one woman was raped to death by a giraffe (sounds appalling however, she was also a serial killer and poisoner), poor giraffe, I wonder how they trained it to do such things? I guess it was a case of the punishment fitting the crime well.

I love Cracked.

According to them Dolphin rape is very common, apparently the more intelligent a species the further they can travel on the whole good and evil spectrum.
Reply 2
Original post by mick694
I love Cracked.

According to them Dolphin rape is very common, apparently the more intelligent a species the further they can travel on the whole good and evil spectrum.

Yes, before people feel sorry for her for being raped to death they need to understand she was a complete bitch, and made poison for Emperor Nero (which tells you all you need to know). The Roman's knew how to punish real scum like her.

I have heard that dolphins have been known to rape swimmers, do you know if that is true? If it is then as bad as it sounds, it is quite amusing.
Reply 3
What is this ?:facepalm:
Reply 4

WOOOOT

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
How can you think it is acceptable way to punish someone
Whether they r good or bad

This is wrong and unacceptable
Disgusting people finding it OK
Reply 6
Original post by Alumna
How can you think it is acceptable way to punish someone
Whether they r good or bad

This is wrong and unacceptable
Disgusting people finding it OK

Compared to the brazen bull, this is quite tame. The ancients didn't give a damn about your rights.
Original post by Exon
Compared to the brazen bull, this is quite tame. The ancients didn't give a damn about your rights.

that may just be one of the worst ways to die...i feel for anyone having to suffer that :frown:
Original post by AlphaNick
definitely know of worse ways to die ^_^

Scaphism is probably one of the worst ive heard of. Either that or the brazen bull mentioned above.
Reply 9
Yes, before people feel sorry for her for being raped to death they need to understand she was a complete bitch, and made poison for Emperor Nero (which tells you all you need to know). The Roman's knew how to punish real scum like her.

I have heard that dolphins have been known to rape swimmers, do you know if that is true? If it is then as bad as it sounds, it is quite amusing.

Yeah it appears to be very true. But there are also a lot of reported cases of dolphins saving or trying to save people's lives. Like I said the more intelligent a species the more good or evil it is capable of :smile:

Some Dolphins rape and some save lives, just like people.
Reply 10
Original post by Exon

U don't need 'rights'
To know right from wrong

Quick Reply

Latest