The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Freshers costumes

Hey guys, just wondering for those already at Nottingham, is there anywhere convenient to purchase or hire costumes for Freshers week (for example, togas, services uniforms and cavemen outfits) near or on campus? Do many people come prepared with costumes?
Original post by Segadfx
Hey guys, just wondering for those already at Nottingham, is there anywhere convenient to purchase or hire costumes for Freshers week (for example, togas, services uniforms and cavemen outfits) near or on campus? Do many people come prepared with costumes?

I would also like to know this! I haven't got a single costume.. I found one called Luv Ya Babes 21 mins from uni apparently... D:
(edited 9 years ago)
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Luv Ya Babes is upstairs in the Victoria centre - really easy to get to from the uni! Canning Circus (just past Lenton as you head into the city centre) has a couple of fancy dress places too.
Original post by Segadfx

I don't think most people will come equipped with all the fancy dress outfits! I don't have any either haha, so don't worry :smile: You could bring your old school uniform because I hear that's one of the first fancy dress themes. Do you know if there's any freshers wristbands/tickets that need to be bought before uni? Can't find anything online but it seems that every other uni has them & I don't want to be the only one at Nottingham without!:redface:
Reply 4
Original post by prittylittleliar
I don't think most people will come equipped with all the fancy dress outfits! I don't have any either haha, so don't worry :smile: You could bring your old school uniform because I hear that's one of the first fancy dress themes. Do you know if there's any freshers wristbands/tickets that need to be bought before uni? Can't find anything online but it seems that every other uni has them & I don't want to be the only one at Nottingham without!:redface:

Think the only one you can buy beforehand is the finale on the Sunday. All the other events you buy tickets for on the day from your hall reps, I think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending