The Student Room Group

Would you date a British Pakistani guy?

Scroll to see replies

I know this is an old post but I would date a British Pakistani guy totally! -sincerely a Caucasian woman from the US
Original post by Aimee.78
I know this is an old post but I would date a British Pakistani guy totally! -sincerely a Caucasian woman from the US

Really ? Can you tell me why
RACIST **** how dare you talk like that have you no morals animalistic us that what they teach you in the sun newspapers. ****ing sheep's like you know nothing you follow anything you see from the media. Pakistani men look at Leicester we are the most multicultural city and we have never had an issue with paedophiles all the ones here are white, strange because in Leicester we have a high population of Asian more then white and black put together.

White women love that **** you are upset your girl dosent like general touching and smootching she wants a REAL ****ing man get with he program NICE guy.
Original post by PeterOkenla11
Don't get butthurt. You can't reason with people who are not attracted to you because of your race, it's personal preference. Move on. As long as they don't harm you and your rights. Also listen Pakistani men have high sex drive, they are animalistic when it comes to sex and are predatory. So some people would assume that the same applied to British Pakistanis.
Original post by Franticlover3456
RACIST **** how dare you talk like that have you no morals animalistic us that what they teach you in the sun newspapers. ****ing sheep's like you know nothing you follow anything you see from the media. Pakistani men look at Leicester we are the most multicultural city and we have never had an issue with paedophiles all the ones here are white, strange because in Leicester we have a high population of Asian more then white and black put together.

White women love that **** you are upset your girl dosent like general touching and smootching she wants a REAL ****ing man get with he program NICE guy.

One) this is a thread from 5 years ago
Two) what the hell are you talking about? Tone down the attitude. You are coming off as way too triggered.
Knew it lol I'm proud to be pakistani I'm not proud to be British soo us wouldn't be bad.
Original post by Aimee.78

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending