The Student Room Group

I feel sick after somebody asked me out

Anytime somebody says they like me/ ask me out I feel physically sick. Like in my stomach it feels like my stomach is lifting and I'm going to throw up. I don't know why and I thought it would go away but no.

Today someone asked for my number and i gave it to them because i dont know how to say no... but when i got home i felt sick. Again.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Anytime somebody says they like me/ ask me out I feel physically sick. Like in my stomach it feels like my stomach is lifting and I'm going to throw up. I don't know why and I thought it would go away but no.

Today someone asked for my number and i gave it to them because i dont know how to say no... but when i got home i felt sick. Again.

What do you think about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's probably just nervousness, I feel sort of sick when I get really nervous, it's like a twisting in the stomach (like if I'm about to ask a girl out... lol)
Reply 3
Original post by Wait, what?
It's probably just nervousness, I feel sort of sick when I get really nervous, it's like a twisting in the stomach (like if I'm about to ask a girl out... lol)

You see with me the nervousness always came in the form of: confident walk up to her,
"Hey"
"Ummmmm aksjebjvs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
You see with me the nervousness always came in the form of: confident walk up to her,
"Hey"
"Ummmmm aksjebjvs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahaha, my last girlfriend I had to ask 4 times because I kept stuttering lmao
Reply 5
Original post by Wait, what?
ahaha, my last girlfriend I had to ask 4 times because I kept stuttering lmao

No I just cannot talk to attractive girls face to face

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending