This discussion is closed.
lovely_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh wow, that's an interesting mix! My nationality is more simple though...I'm just Armenian and Russian...but i was born in Tajikistan, lived in Russia, England and America!.......anyways.....
kraslan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well i guess im gonna have to give you my details now!
My mother is full Egyptian. My father is Syrian-Iraqi. I was born in Saudi Arabia and lived there for around 9 years before moving to Egypt. My birth in Saudi Arabia does not give me the right to citizenship, but I have a Saudi Passport because it was given to my Syrian grandfather by the King and it was passed down to me. I also have a Canadian passport, but thats been in the family for a long time. One of my great grandparents was Canadian.

Interesting huh??
lovely_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It is interesting! And I'm not being sarcastic or anything...you have an interesting life there! :cool:
So what made you want to come to London???
kraslan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well its very simple really, the universities here arent that good. There are actually 2 or 3 universities that you could consider going to, but they dont compare to other universities in the UK or in the US. I could write an essay about why i dont want to go to a university in Egypt! But the reason i want to go to London is because i've been to london many times before and i think its a beautiful city! But I havent only applied to the UK, I've also applied to Canada.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (73)
18.53%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (79)
20.05%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (75)
19.04%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (85)
21.57%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (41)
10.41%
I haven't started researching yet (41)
10.41%

Watched Threads