The Student Room Group

How to improve science practical results?

I am now in year 2 of A levels, but I am worried about my practical results for AS. I got a B in both Chemistry and Biology.

I would really like to improve these, but there is no way to practice practicals. You just have 3 opportunities to take the practical.

With the written papers before the exam I do lots of past papers to improve my grade, but I am unable to do with the practicals.

What can I do to improve my practical grades?
Original post by Duckdrake
I am now in year 2 of A levels, but I am worried about my practical results for AS. I got a B in both Chemistry and Biology.

I would really like to improve these, but there is no way to practice practicals. You just have 3 opportunities to take the practical.

With the written papers before the exam I do lots of past papers to improve my grade, but I am unable to do with the practicals.

What can I do to improve my practical grades?
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there. :smile:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending