The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 41
Original post by Alex347_
90 minutes? What a beast you are haha. Nah seriously, did your predicted grades exceed substantially, their entry requirements?

I am amazing :wink: But yeah, 4A* predicted, needs AAA/A*AB so fairly substantial.
Got an offer from Durham within the week I applied.

The rest were really shambles. Nottingham sent me my welcome pack before changing to unconditional, and when I called up they said it just hadn't been updated properly or something. Really put me off going :lol:
Original post by Magnus Taylor
So far I've had offers of warwick (2days) southampton (4days) , although I only applied 4 days ago lol For history

Lucky! I have a feeling Warwick and my other choices don't know what to do with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Coffeetime
Nottingham hasn't even sent me a "thank you for applying" email. :sadpanda:

Nottingham didn't send me an acknowledgement email either. Only 3 of my 5 unis did. They sent me an email saying I got an offer about 1 week before it updated on UCAS. Probably different for different departments though. And I did send my UCAS of a couple of years ago they may have changed policy.

So don't worry. I'm sure you will be fine :smile: What did you apply for?
York was first, followed by Bangor later the same day, then Sheffield a day later. I applied at the start of November; my first 3 offers were in the middle, then my last two (Newcastle and Lancaster, in that order) were at the end of the month.
Original post by AJCSShp
Nottingham didn't send me an acknowledgement email either. Only 3 of my 5 unis did. They sent me an email saying I got an offer about 1 week before it updated on UCAS. Probably different for different departments though. And I did send my UCAS of a couple of years ago they may have changed policy.

So don't worry. I'm sure you will be fine :smile: What did you apply for?

I've applied for ancient history. What did you apply for? Did you end up at Notts?
Which did you end up at?

Leicester. Was a much nicer campus than Reading and looked a better course. Happy days.
Reply 48
Cardiff, days after I applied

Sooooooooo keen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SirMasterKey
Leicester. Was a much nicer campus than Reading and looked a better course. Happy days.

:biggrin:
I've applied for ancient history. What did you apply for? Did you end up at Notts?

Ah sounds interesting, I use to love history. I applied for Natural Sciences/ Chemistry. And I had Nottingham as my insurance, I went to Lancaster in the end.
Original post by AJCSShp
Ah sounds interesting, I use to love history. I applied for Natural Sciences/ Chemistry. And I had Nottingham as my insurance, I went to Lancaster in the end.

History is the best. Science was never my forte. I don't know anything about Lancaster, but I'm sure it is great!
Post here if you have got any offers etc already!! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2902243
History is the best. Science was never my forte. I don't know anything about Lancaster, but I'm sure it is great!

I've always liked history especially mythology. I'm pretty good at both science and humanities, everyone thinks I'm weird for liking science and maths.

Yeah Lancaster is pretty good, not heard about its rep for history though.
Lancaster uni :yep:
I might as well update this thread. I received my first response after 8 days. It was a rejection though...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Loughborough. I have two offers so far.
Original post by TVIO
Bath gave me an offer for computer science in just under 90 minutes. Imperial still haven't acknowledged I exist, but the other 3 have done that (and only that) so far.

Snap on the Bath! :lol:

Yeah Bath was my first, Bristol invited to interview a few days later...

Then Cambridge interview, and waiting on that.

Durham and St Andrews I've heard nothing :emo:

Latest

Trending

Trending