Mr Olympia Weekend

Watch
SickBrah
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So this weekend is mr olympia...

who you guys got to take it?

Probably Phil heath has got it but my personal pick is big ramy....

This guy is truly a colossus and frankly makes Phil Heath look small.
SickBrah
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Genocidal
Badges: 19
Report 7 years ago
Men watching men in thongs flexing their muscles. The pinnacle of masculinity.
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Genocidal)
They're all gays

Posted from TSR Mobile
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Is this Doobs second account?

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheNoobishKnight
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Look absolutely disgusting lol
Greg Jackson
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
legs of peace
SickBrah
Rep:
If you guys don't like bodybuilding it's cool, but these are two of the best body builders in the world. SO why don;t you show soem respect.
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I don't think Rammy will get it for a fee years yet.

Yes he has the sheer size, but he hasn't brought the whole package yet.

I follow Sadik on Facebook and he looks incredible. The waist to shoulder ratio is insane. I hope he wins the physique.

I always support Flex Lewis because he is one of our own. Also a very nice guy, chatted to him a few times at the BP expo. Hopefully he'll take the 212s again

Onto the main class, I think it is going to be one of the most competitive years yet! So hard to call, but Heath is called "the gift" for a reason. He's perfect

Posted from TSR Mobile
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ElChapo)
They're all gays

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
Look absolutely disgusting lol
Well why are you in the thread? Piss off - simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Did anyone see the press conference argument between Phil and Kai. It's 19 mins long, but a very entertaining watch!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by commandant)
Did anyone see the press conference argument between Phil and Kai. It's 19 mins long, but a very entertaining watch!

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, I heard it was funny though.

Am in Devon the land of Internet so slow I can barely load text pages.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genocidal
Report 7 years ago
Well why are you in the thread? Piss off - simple.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because we can. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.
AMG44
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ramy will not get a look in, everyone knows it's between phil and kai.
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Because we can. If you don't like it, you know where the door is.
It's you who doesn't like it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Genocidal
Report 7 years ago
It's you who doesn't like it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. You don't like the fact we were posting in a thread we dislike expressing our dislike about a beauty contest we dislike for various dislikable reasons.
Scoobiedoobiedo
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SickBrah)
If you guys don't like bodybuilding it's cool, but these are two of the best body builders in the world. SO why don;t you show soem respect.

Also you prob like some ****** sport like tennis or other gay ****... so move along. Skinny ******s.
Would that not be the other way round? You have to admit competitive bodybuilding is pretty homoerotic. Men in tiny thongs oiling themselves up and posing for other men.
Le Nombre
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Phil Heath, whilst he keeps the training up no one's going to match his genetics, he's called the Gift for a reason.
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Scoobiedoobiedo)
Would that not be the other way round? You have to admit competitive bodybuilding is pretty homoerotic. Men in tiny thongs oiling themselves up and posing for other men.
Only if you are that way sexually inclined. I'm straight and can admire another man's physique.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username369234
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Just watched a bit of the webcast - I think Phil has it in the bag again.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (67)
33.33%
Yes - a trusted person (54)
26.87%
No (53)
26.37%
I'm not sure (27)
13.43%

Watched Threads