Do you find London expensive?

I do :frown:

I do too, but I kind of expected it being the capital :/
Did you had a one night stand on your freshers week? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Hashim3444
Did you had a one night stand on your freshers week? :tongue:

Nope, my freshers is next week I think..
Original post by Jaz_A
Nope, my freshers is next week I think..

Are you cute?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What uni is it?
Reply 10
Are you cute?

I'm an average joe I think/hope.

Original post by lozasaurus99
What uni is it?

Birkbeck :smile:
Original post by Jaz_A
I'm an average joe I think/hope.

What your reaction would be if a random guy comes and kiss you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
What your reaction would be if a random guy comes and kiss you?

Erm not sure .. would depend on relationships status and who the guy was/if I liked him xD
Japan or South Korea?
Also, why?
Reply 14
Original post by inachigeek21
Japan or South Korea?
Also, why?

Japan - The food, anime and cosplay. Although a bias answer because I don't know a huge deal about South Korea.
Reply 15
Have you/will you find yourself heading into very central London on nights out? Or places more local to your halls/uni...

(I'm looking to study at a London Uni btw! :biggrin: )
Reply 16
Original post by 0mgJohn
Have you/will you find yourself heading into very central London on nights out? Or places more local to your halls/uni...

(I'm looking to study at a London Uni btw! :biggrin: )

Probably, my uni is central ^^ Which uni are you looking to go to?
Reply 17
Original post by Jaz_A
Probably, my uni is central ^^ Which uni are you looking to go to?

Cool. Also, are you looking to work in your uni (as an ambassador?) or perhaps an external job?

And I've made a shortlist of Uni's and courses that I think I would enjoy. They include Queen Mary's, Kings College, Westminster, Brunel and Goldsmiths. However, I haven't looked at Birkbeck yet, so i might do now :P I'm looking at doing Business Management or something along those lines
Reply 18
Original post by 0mgJohn
Cool. Also, are you looking to work in your uni (as an ambassador?) or perhaps an external job?

And I've made a shortlist of Uni's and courses that I think I would enjoy. They include Queen Mary's, Kings College, Westminster, Brunel and Goldsmiths. However, I haven't looked at Birkbeck yet, so i might do now :P I'm looking at doing Business Management or something along those lines

I haven't looked for jobs in my uni yet but I will definitely be getting a job somewhere to help with the bills.

Nice, my sisters looking to start that next year but she'll be going for an apprenticeship I think. Birkbeck is a place for evening courses, it appealed to me as I'm used to working full time so I could possibly do both - and cause Brunel rejected me :'(
Reply 19
Original post by Jaz_A
I haven't looked for jobs in my uni yet but I will definitely be getting a job somewhere to help with the bills.

Nice, my sisters looking to start that next year but she'll be going for an apprenticeship I think. Birkbeck is a place for evening courses, it appealed to me as I'm used to working full time so I could possibly do both - and cause Brunel rejected me :'(

Are you at the Central London campus? I've just been looking around, and pretty much all courses are either full time or part time (evening classes?)

Quick Reply

Latest