60kg at 5'7 is this too fat?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
As title says
I am a pretty self conscious person
Was 52kg back last year where I was told I looked unhealthy
Now I just feel overweight :/
Opinions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kash24411
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 9967)
As title says
Opinions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's not fat at all and you are not even near being overweight so don't worry.
iamu
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
literally have no idea what that looks like, pics?
Jubz1
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Just average or slightly under
lerjj
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by 9967)
As title says
Opinions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope they said 52 kg was unhealthy because you looked starved. Because that's *really* light.

60kg sounds about right.
Adamsiddle
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm just an inch taller and 4kg heavier and don't consider myself to be anywhere near fat!

Your BMI is roughly 20.8 which is good.
Gouki
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
The weight is fine for you height but that doesn't mean ****. It sounds like you just put on fat. If you are flabby and jiggly then you are fat.
mmmcookies
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm 5'6 and 68 kgs and I'm a guy
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
No don't worry it's not fat. I don't know what 60kg is in st and lbs but it certainly isn't too much. I'm 5 ft 8 and would love to be 60kg!

Edit: it's slightly more than 9 stone. Would love to weigh that, unfortunately I don't
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That's about 9 and a half stone right? I weigh that at just under your height and I consider myself slim? I'm a size 10 so hardly fat! Don't stress about it!
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Not fat

/thread
TLK
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
That's about 9 and a half stone right? I weigh that at just under your height and I consider myself slim? I'm a size 10 so hardly fat! Don't stress about it!
No I would say that's fine. I'm 5'7 and I weight 70kg and I'm still trying to hit 75kg :P
Anonymous #1
Report 7 years ago
5'7 and 85kg......... :L
Toriar
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm 5'5 and weigh the same, that's definitely not fat at your height.
MarieChunky
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
if your over 5ft 1 it's fine..
Thefashizzle
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I’m same height but 12 kg heavier than you and I’m slightly overweight
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
21.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.51%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.51%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.64%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (12)
25.53%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
25.53%

Watched Threads