The Student Room Group

Imperial Graduate Medicine A109 2015 Entry :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Email from Imperial confirmed only 500 applicants applied to the course this year!

On there website it did state it was 60 interviews and 30 places available so not sure where the above comment got 20 places from?

I mean if the stats are correct then there 1 in 8 chances for an interview which is much better then most graduate entry medicine.

Anyone recently email imperial asking about there intake this year???

(i applied to this year but constantly contemplating about withdrawing my application) Currently a 4th year and studying for BMAT alongside uni is a pain.
Reply 21
Original post by Fuhad25
Email from Imperial confirmed only 500 applicants applied to the course this year!

On there website it did state it was 60 interviews and 30 places available so not sure where the above comment got 20 places from?

I mean if the stats are correct then there 1 in 8 chances for an interview which is much better then most graduate entry medicine.

Anyone recently email imperial asking about there intake this year???

(i applied to this year but constantly contemplating about withdrawing my application) Currently a 4th year and studying for BMAT alongside uni is a pain.

Just checked there page, for October 2015 entry, there is 30 places.

Thats pretty much similar to most graduate courses.
How did everyone do in the BMAT?? I dont think my BMAT score will make the cut off unfortunately. :frown:
Reply 23
I throughly f****d up the bmat. To be fair, gcse was about 7 years ago.
Original post by Fuhad25
I throughly f****d up the bmat. To be fair, gcse was about 7 years ago.

Ditto. LOL shameful ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
I've applied for A109 too for 2015 entry! Not sure if my BMAT is good enough to get me an interview though :/ 5.9, 4.6, 3.5A. What did you guys get?

Does anyone know when we're likely to hear about invitations to interview?
I applied to Imperial too. It's my dream uni but I messed up on section 2 of my BMAT also. Just hoping that imperial decides not to use it in deciding, seen as it's the first year they are using for grads(one can only dream). Lol We should hear back from the 2nd December I believe. Good luck everyone! Although I know I will probs be rejected when they see my results.
How is everyone dealing with finances? Very little is available to students from what I can see, I think taking out a bank loan is the only way to go. That's if I even get an interview :/
Reply 28
Original post by vandiola
How is everyone dealing with finances? Very little is available to students from what I can see, I think taking out a bank loan is the only way to go. That's if I even get an interview :/

I believe most banks will only let you take max £10k out per year (this is what my bank said) which is alright for tuition fees but doesn't leave much for living expenses etc. I'm not really sure that I'll be able to afford to go here to be quite honest. I'm hoping I'll get into one of my other choices instead! I wish I'd checked the finance situation right before sending off UCAS. I was periodically checking it but everytime I checked they hadn't updated the info and then I think I forgot lol.
Did any one get an interview invite?
Original post by AnushkasHero
Did any one get an interview invite?

No have you?? Maybe they have only given out interviews for A100. Tbf I dont think I would get an interview invite anyway.
Reply 31
I got an invite for an interview today.
Original post by stephe1

Congratulations!!! Smash that interview!
Original post by Cutieapple44
No have you?? Maybe they have only given out interviews for A100. Tbf I dont think I would get an interview invite anyway.

Yeah I did! I am so shocked about it
Original post by stephe1

Congrats :biggrin:
What day did you choose?

Can I ask what your BMAT score was??

Well done hun! Now all you have to do is do well for the interview. All the best! xx
Reply 37
Congrats to you too!
January 7th you?
Reply 38
Congrats :biggrin:
What day did you choose?
Congrats to you too! January 7th you?
Original post by Cutieapple44
Can I ask what your BMAT score was??

It was a very average score

Original post by Aspiring_medic1
Well done hun! Now all you have to do is do well for the interview. All the best! xx

aw thank you so much! :smile: I hope I can do well and get this offer!

Original post by stephe1
Congrats to you too! January 7th you?

I choose the other day in Jan! I wanted to go for the 7th too but I wouldnt have been able to make it ~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending