The Student Room Group

Girls, do you tell your BFF EVERYTHING?

I've heard it's only normal for your GF to go talking to their BFF: about exes, about sex, about kissing, etc...

But does she say everything?

Girls, do you tell your BFF everything that goes on between you and your BF.

My Girlfriend told me she didn't... that she swore she wouldn't tell her this kinky 'secret' we have... do you think she will/has? She swore blind!
I tell my best friend absolutely everything. Even the gory little details.
Reply 2
Original post by Reeeeyah

Would you tell her/him something your BF/GF asked you to not? ... I mean my GF swore blind that she wouldn't
Original post by Anonymous
Would you tell her/him something your BF/GF asked you to not? ... I mean my GF swore blind that she wouldn't

Probably not, but if we broke up then sure I would.
Reply 4
I tell my best friend everything unless it's something my boyfriend and I have agreed not to tell anyone. He knows I tell her most things and he doesn't mind.

She might have told her if she knows the secret's safe with her.
Reply 5
Probably not, but if we broke up then sure I would.

My GF said she wouldn't even if we broke up ... I mean she's kept this secret about her and her ex away from her BFF and they broke up a year ago!
My GF said she wouldn't even if we broke up ... I mean she's kept this secret about her and her ex away from her BFF and they broke up a year ago!

What is the secret? seeing as you're anonymous.
Reply 7
What is the secret? seeing as you're anonymous.

We like to finger each others bumholes :wink:
We like to finger each others bumholes :wink:

Haha that's nothing to be ashamed of though.

You like fingers in your bum and that's OK.
Reply 9
Haha that's nothing to be ashamed of though.

You like fingers in your bum and that's OK.

If word got out I'd be very embarrassed ... and so would my GF too tbh
My bff is my boyfriend and he was also my best friend before going out so yeah I told him everything when we were single and I still tell him everything now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

inb4 BFF tells everyone. On account of her being female (assuming female).
Original post by Spock's Socks
My bff is my boyfriend and he was also my best friend before going out so yeah I told him everything when we were single and I still tell him everything now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But is there someone else outside your relationship you go to if things get bad with your BF?
But is there someone else outside your relationship you go to if things get bad with your BF?

Yeah I have one close friend I can confide those things to though tbh, if I have a problem with my boyfriend, the best person to tell should be my boyfriend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending