The Student Room Group

Who's applying where for 2015 uni entry?

Anyone already have a rough idea of where they're applying for (uni) for 2015 entry?
I'm looking to do law or English literature, i haven't decided yet. hoping to get BBB at A2 and i'd like to get an idea where other people expecting those grades are looking.
Hey, I'm applying to Keele, Edge Hill, Sheffield Hallam and Nottingham Trent (definitely - looking for another choice as well) to study Physics and Education in some format. I'm also hoping for BBB. I have limited options as the course I want to study is fairly uncommon.
Reply 2
Original post by HollieAMarie
Hey, I'm applying to Keele, Edge Hill, Sheffield Hallam and Nottingham Trent (definitely - looking for another choice as well) to study Physics and Education in some format. I'm also hoping for BBB. I have limited options as the course I want to study is fairly uncommon.

Oh that's cool, i'm looking at Nottingham Trent too! :biggrin:
I'm applying in the 2015 cycle for 2016 entry, and I've got all my options down in UCAS, but whether or not they'll change is another matter entirely! :colondollar:
Applying to five places for three courses. Biology + Film and Screen - Bath Spa, Genetics - Cardiff, Aberystwyth and Queen Mary, and Biological Sciences - Exeter.

Originally, I aimed to get about BBB at the end of my A2's (Hence the Aberystwyth and Bath Spa choice. I also used to have Derby in there), but I miraculously got ABBD in my AS levels (one of the B's was one UMS off an A), so my options opened up as I'm now aiming for AAB at A2.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
I'm applying for English Literature and drama (or with Spanish) for 2015!

I'm applying for Queens Uni Belfast, Uni of Ulster, Edinburgh Napier and I'm not sure where to apply for the other 2 :smile:

Oh and I'm hoping to get BBC/BBB
I'm applying for nursing T lincoln Chester northumbria and manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest