The Student Room Group

Of Mice and Men.

I have to do 5 pages of revision every week on this book. I missed one because i thought it was for a week only. So, I have to do 10 pages. :frown: What do I revise on? Currently, I've revised on: The characters, the themes, Steinbeck, Symbolism, Lennie and Georges relationship, Crooks and his bedroom and The Depression and The Dustbowl era. Any ideas?
Original post by victoreeaa
I have to do 5 pages of revision every week on this book. I missed one because i thought it was for a week only. So, I have to do 10 pages. :frown: What do I revise on? Currently, I've revised on: The characters, the themes, Steinbeck, Symbolism, Lennie and Georges relationship, Crooks and his bedroom and The Depression and The Dustbowl era. Any ideas?

Curley's wife, friendships in the novel, foreshadowing, language usage, structure and form, Role of Women, Slim and the character of Curley. Those are some ideas that you can hopefully use :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by kingaaran
Curley's wife, friendships in the novel, foreshadowing, language usage, structure and form, Role of Women, Slim and the character of Curley. Those are some ideas that you can hopefully use :smile: Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!:tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending