~| Liberal Democracy Is Dead |~

Watch
The Dictator
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Let us say, and with the triumph of warriors whom after many laborious hours have driven off an intractable opposing foe, liberal democracy is dead! The idiotic (yet popular) conception of equality in brain capacity, logic, analysis and well-reasoned argument is now about to be lowered into its long-dug tomb. Its time is up, it has become over-ripe, mellow with over-use, with over-praise. It has outlived its usefulness, it has come long after its time. It has set us back years - it is not progress, it is the ******ation of humanity and the insertion of the morals of the tribe over the morals of the individual and the valuations of true men. Liberal democracy is dead, and shall not return again. We must build a new society upon the ruins of this rotten, old and putrefying corpse of liberal democracy. We must adopt a creed for society than transcends class and colour, and upholds the virtue of the independent thinker, the free man - the anti-tribalist.
Republic1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tell that to Francis Fukuyama
The Dictator
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
With the death of liberal democracy, the weak and the poor, the unworthy and the degenerate, and all those whom in the name of equality, democracy and human rights have been allowed to live their lives to the detriment of the genetic quality of the human race, and whom, by their impure genes, have severely diluted the purity, the essence of humanity, of what it means to be human, and whom have had their lives artifically preserved when they should have perished, all those whom are base and ill-constituted, and have been rewarded with the preservation of their lives instead of allowing them to perish as befits their natural state, shall die en masse, and the wealthy, educated and intelligent shall live on, passing their genes down the generations and so preserving the human race.

See? Natural selection not only works biologically, it works culturally, socially and historically too.
gladders
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Rather a premature statement, Mr. Dictator.
Refuse_censor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Dictator)
Let us say, and with the triumph of warriors whom after many laborious hours have driven off an intractable opposing foe, liberal democracy is dead! The idiotic (yet popular) conception of equality in brain capacity, logic, analysis and well-reasoned argument is now about to be lowered into its long-dug tomb. Its time is up, it has become over-ripe, mellow with over-use, with over-praise. It has outlived its usefulness, it has come long after its time. It has set us back years - it is not progress, it is the ******ation of humanity and the insertion of the morals of the tribe over the morals of the individual and the valuations of true men. Liberal democracy is dead, and shall not return again. We must build a new society upon the ruins of this rotten, old and putrefying corpse of liberal democracy. We must adopt a creed for society than transcends class and colour, and upholds the virtue of the independent thinker, the free man - the anti-tribalist.
Every day the contradictions of liberal democracy expose themselves as liberals want to accept Islam when Islam will eventually destroy liberals, ISIS is not real Islam they claim. The liberals need to make some more equal to others when they ignore what happened in Rotherham or say only white people should be ashamed of their colour and their homelands invaded. The economic contradiction of the unskilled migrant into high benefits and subsidisation society. They change history so that only black people were sales and only right wing dictators killed people. Armies no longer fight wars, they fight "humanitarian missions". The new enemy is anyone who thinks the thought before liberalism I.e. Around 1950. The holy categories race, religion, gender and sexuality define everything. History is rewritten for these categories:
Women's history, black history, gay history.

The ethic, social, moral and economic contradictions are making it intolerable for ordinary people to even look at reality. We see this more and more on a daily basis.

It's not the end of history, it's just a little past the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (99)
39.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.6%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.2%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.8%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.8%

Watched Threads