Cheese_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, I was wondering if I should remark my Physics Edexcel AScoursework, as I got a B in it, getting 45/60 however I got 120 UMS in both exams, and so was unsure why the coursework was so low.

Is coursework moderated down, as I am from a fairly bad school for physics? As I thought my coursework was very good enough for an A atleast, thanks.
STUDYREVISE
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think the deadline was 19th September. Maybe this was just for GCSE's though. Check the deadline first!
loperdoper
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't quote me on this, but I think you can't get coursework remarked unless you can convince the school to get all the coursework entries considered for moderation. You'd basically be asking the school to tell the exam board that they messed up and need them to check it over.
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cheese_)
Hi, I was wondering if I should remark my Physics Edexcel AScoursework, as I got a B in it, getting 45/60 however I got 120 UMS in both exams, and so was unsure why the coursework was so low.

Is coursework moderated down, as I am from a fairly bad school for physics? As I thought my coursework was very good enough for an A atleast, thanks.
Even if your school had chosen the exam board marked coursework option (which would allow you to get a re-mark), the deadline for re-marks was 20 September, so you are too late.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads